Bundy-Style Militia Leader In Texas: ‘Get Back … Or You Will Be Shot’

there should be a fine, spanking, or some punishment for lying and making up shit in the titles

it doesn't say anything about the Tea party

and this op isn't the only one that does it

All they do is lie Steph. It's unreal but to be expected.

It seems to me that Hazelnut is another one of those shrieking, boney finger pointing liberals who is simply aghast when someone doesn't act or do EXACTLY as is approved. You know, someone who doesn't mind 'stretching' (a euphemism for outright fabrication) the truth a little, because I mean after all, it is for the greater good. If everyone would just do exactly as they are told by our approved leaders, we would all be so much better.

And if you don't? Then you must die. It really is that simple.

there should be a fine, spanking, or some punishment for lying and making up shit in the titles

it doesn't say anything about the Tea party

and this op isn't the only one that does it

All they do is lie Steph. It's unreal but to be expected.

Well their elected master's in Congress and even their President himself lies to us, so they figure why shouldn't they

I'm not sure today any Democrat/progressive has a shred of honor in them

as far as I can there isn't any on this board that I've seen

Where are the Drones, Obama?

Start firebombing these traitors NOW!

The Express News and The Monitor in McAllen, Texas, both reported on a YouTube video featuring Chris Davis, who has been identified as the commander of the militia, in which he apparently explained how the border would be secured.

"You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot,'" Davis said in the video, according to the reports.

The video has since been taken down, Davis told the Express News, because it had been "taken out of context."

The militia is being organized via social media, email chains and a phone hotline, according to the newspaper. They plan to head to the border in a few weeks, according to Davis, when they have "enough trained manpower." He wasn't specific about what that meant, according to the Express News, and the Facebook page has less than 200 likes.

If defending the Constitution and your country is a traitor then every member of our armed services are then traitors.

Believe it or not, there are some of us that want to uphold the rule of law and defend this nation.

It would be more effective if they actually left some bodies along the border. However, the cartels and smugglers leave so many dead bodies along the border there would be no way to tell who actually left the body.

The Express News and The Monitor in McAllen, Texas, both reported on a YouTube video featuring Chris Davis, who has been identified as the commander of the militia, in which he apparently explained how the border would be secured.

"You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot,'" Davis said in the video, according to the reports.

The video has since been taken down, Davis told the Express News, because it had been "taken out of context."

The militia is being organized via social media, email chains and a phone hotline, according to the newspaper. They plan to head to the border in a few weeks, according to Davis, when they have "enough trained manpower." He wasn't specific about what that meant, according to the Express News, and the Facebook page has less than 200 likes.

It is no more gone, finito, fizzled out. :D
The true legal Militia is there now.
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/07/10/militia-efforts-to-converge-at-the-border-fizzle-out/
What if militias announced a showdown with the feds and nobody came?

That’s pretty much what happened in Texas this week, after a handful of militia activists called on their fellow militia members to intervene in the increasingly fraught humanitarian crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border, involving large numbers of children from Central America who are straining the government’s ability to process their complicated cases.

Border militia plot evaporates into ?cluster coitus? as doubts arise over ?commander?

What a totally dishonest article. Written by a person that has probably never set foot in Texas.

You asshats that defend illegal immigrants have no idea the damage not only to personal property but to our security that these criminals cause.

I invite each of you to come down to Falcon Lake and spend a week, I'll provide the shelter but huh, bring your own ammo.

It is no more gone, finito, fizzled out. :D
The true legal Militia is there now.
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/07/10/militia-efforts-to-converge-at-the-border-fizzle-out/
What if militias announced a showdown with the feds and nobody came?

That’s pretty much what happened in Texas this week, after a handful of militia activists called on their fellow militia members to intervene in the increasingly fraught humanitarian crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border, involving large numbers of children from Central America who are straining the government’s ability to process their complicated cases.

Border militia plot evaporates into ?cluster coitus? as doubts arise over ?commander?

What a totally dishonest article. Written by a person that has probably never set foot in Texas.

You asshats that defend illegal immigrants have no idea the damage not only to personal property but to our security that these criminals cause.

I invite each of you to come down to Falcon Lake and spend a week, I'll provide the shelter but huh, bring your own ammo.

Um I am not a defender of illegal immigrants.
We also have damage to our property by them. They steal our water when we are not home. They leave their trash all the time. We have to pay for that water and we also pay for the trash we have to pick up.
I was talking about the illegal militia group that had tried to form down there vs the legal Militia groups that are there.

Forum List

Back