Bundys Are Back: A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

Well I have no idea. Yea, they could pull a Reno and blow off a woman's head holding a baby

-Geaux

they could pull a Waco Texas and kill off four law enforcers to your deafening cheers......

Maybe this time the government won't go in with guns blazing with indiscriminate shooting through doors and windows.
if they had been black you would have had to smoke a cigarette after orgasming........

It's time for the feds to seriously kick some Bundy ass! Send them to meet David Koresh.

I bet you loved the smell of burning children.
Libs are okay with gunning down Americans. Just not Muslim terrorists.
Conservative drek mung say they are okay with Black children being gunned down in an Ohio park they just are offended that white criminals have to serve prison time is all.....
Black children are gunned down everyday by gang violence and libs yawn.

Malheur National Wildlife Refuge isn't a chunk of desert grassland leased for cattle ranching. It is a valuable asset owned by the taxpayers that are used every day by citizens and an important resource. Some of has been purchased for cash by the taxpayers to protect water resources. It has been a public asset since Teddy Roosevelt turned the vacant public land into a National Wildlife Refuge in 1908. It is an important safe area and stop for water foul migrating from and to Canada every year. Citizens enjoy it for hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, etc.
A group of criminal domestic terrorist have decided to rob us by pretending to be a well-regulated militia. They are in no way protecting the country, liberty or anything else. They are stealing with the aid of the threat of violence and the barrel of a gun.

Maybe they should call themselves ranchers lives matter then they could say or do anything they like and be hailed as heros.

A new breed of American terrorists - white welfare ranchers.

How many times are you going to repost a story, Squaw Pussy?

Domestic terrorists seize federal building | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

upload_2016-1-3_12-3-49.jpeg

Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Attorney-General-Eric-Holder-armed...
Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - Attorney General Eric Holder may have been armed when he and some ... As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where dozens took over an empty ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... court for criminal arraignment · Dubai building ablaze near NYE fireworks ...

Well I have no idea. Yea, they could pull a Reno and blow off a woman's head holding a baby

-Geaux

they could pull a Waco Texas and kill off four law enforcers to your deafening cheers......

Maybe this time the government won't go in with guns blazing with indiscriminate shooting through doors and windows.
if they had been black you would have had to smoke a cigarette after orgasming........

There were blacks you ignorant moron.

Domestic terrorists seize federal building | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

View attachment 58685

Daily Mail
Oct 1, 2012 - Attorney General Eric Holder may have been armed when he and some ... As a college student, Eric Holder participated in a protest where dozens took over an empty ... The website credits the weapons claim to the Columbia Black ... court for criminal arraignment · Dubai building ablaze near NYE fireworks ...

Once again the liberal left shows their true colors. Occupy Wall Street was the darling of the liberal left even though they were basically a bunch of spoiled brats. But a person, persons, protesting over a land dispute and those folks the liberal left wants to kill. It is their thing with people who don't think exactly as they do. No wonder Bundy has to protect himself.

Dometic Terrorism. Those armed thugs have robbed you, the American citizen at gun point. That is your property. Teddy Roosevelt turned that federal land into a National Wildlife Refuge and you have been paying for it with your tax dollars ever since. Actually, the refuge was enlarged with the purchase of additional lands with taxpayer cash. The buildings that the terrorists are now staying in were built with your money. It is your property and these criminals have decided to take it by force at the point of a gun.

www.fws.gov/refuge/Malheur/about.html

Oh, and its going to get worse. As they're going to be giving away federal property. Our lumber. Our ore. Our grazing rights.

That they get to decide how its used. Because 'god' said so.

Sigh....fucking theists.

While I find these clowns irritating and I hate they are using up fbi time that could be used to find terrorists, I hope this ends peacefully. They should be prosecuted. I'm disappointed the bundy's weren't already in jail.

Last edited:

View attachment 58685

Daily Mail

Once again the liberal left shows their true colors. Occupy Wall Street was the darling of the liberal left even though they were basically a bunch of spoiled brats. But a person, persons, protesting over a land dispute and those folks the liberal left wants to kill. It is their thing with people who don't think exactly as they do. No wonder Bundy has to protect himself.

They are supporting convicted criminals.

5688961b1f0000c000e9cd03.jpeg

BURNS, Ore. (AP) — A peaceful protest Saturday in support of an eastern Oregon ranching family facing jail time for arson was followed shortly afterward by an occupation of a building at a national wildlife refuge.

Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a standoff with the government over grazing rights, told The Oregonian he and two of his brothers were among a group of dozens of people occupying the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Ammon Bundy said the group planned to stay at the refuge indefinitely.

"We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," Ammon Bundy said. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."

Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for people to come help him. Below the video is this statement: "**ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

More: A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

So what do these moocher welfare ranchers want now? More free grazing rights on public lands?
I hope they Waco those law breakers.

5688961b1f0000c000e9cd03.jpeg

BURNS, Ore. (AP) — A peaceful protest Saturday in support of an eastern Oregon ranching family facing jail time for arson was followed shortly afterward by an occupation of a building at a national wildlife refuge.

Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a standoff with the government over grazing rights, told The Oregonian he and two of his brothers were among a group of dozens of people occupying the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Ammon Bundy said the group planned to stay at the refuge indefinitely.

"We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," Ammon Bundy said. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."

Bundy posted a video on his Facebook page asking for people to come help him. Below the video is this statement: "**ALL PATRIOTS ITS TIME TO STAND UP NOT STAND DOWN!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! COME PREPARED."

More: A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

So what do these moocher welfare ranchers want now? More free grazing rights on public lands?
I hope they Waco those law breakers.

I don't. What they are doing is supremely stupid. But I hope the whole situation is resolved without anyone getting hurt.

Forum List

Back