Burn Raleigh burn!!!! RPD shoots unarmed black teen in back as he's running away; Here we go....

RPD hasn't released any info except a foot chase and a person was shot and killed.

So....what we know:
- Victim was a black teen who was unarmed
- Victim was in college...dreaming of college...or being denied his shot at college
- Cop was racist and had no reason to stop him
- Raleigh PD targets minorities and uses them for target practice and uses systematic racism to keep Raleigh as a KKK empire

Police shoot suspect in Raleigh; Mom says he was unarmed, shot in back

Here we go again folks.

Most of the details aren't out. But....Raleigh Police shot an unarmed teen in the back as he ran and he hadn't comitted any crime at all.

Protesters gathering.

Media is giddy.

Here we go....
Not as giddy as you apparently.

Me?? I hate these. No matter what happened it hurts police. I don't want that. But I post when a cop gets shot or shoots someone because I want this discussion

uhm if the pictures in that article are of the "teen" - that boys seen some /rough/ days. Looks pretty damn old...

The Raleigh Chief is on scene......

images-1.jpeg

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 65
drop leaflets with directions to Police headquarters asking the perp(s) to stop by when they feel like it. Those that can read.........they will come in?

Police shoot suspect in Raleigh; Mom says he was unarmed, shot in back

Here we go again folks.

Most of the details aren't out. But....Raleigh Police shot an unarmed teen in the back as he ran and he hadn't comitted any crime at all.

Protesters gathering.

Media is giddy.

Here we go....

Teen?

twenty-fourteen, maybe.

Police shoot dead black man wanted on drugs charges in North Carolina

No he's a teen. A child. A kindergartener basically.

I got lambasted when I said Tranquilizer darts and net em' You try to be nice.....but they want it all.

I thought the SF chief was a bit weird. Heather Fong I believe? Could not pick up a 5lb bag of sugar but made Chief. No, not Leather Thong. Unless in Castro district.

Forum List

Back