Burn Whitie Burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must we get a thread every time a nigga kill a white person?
images
killed 9 unarmed blacks and AMONG THEM, A 85 YEAR OLD BLACK WOMAN.....NEXT?
this was horrendous and he deserves the death penalty

Here is a fun fact. There have always been horribly violent people, but skin color has never been an indicator of how violent a crime might be.
Not true, blacks have much higher rates of violent crime

So you claim that if a crime is violent, then it must have been done by a black guy?
The odds are in favor of that, yes.

Your racism is noted.
Because statistics are racist?
"Hate truth" is an exclusively Leftist concept.

If any of them made statements such as "kill whitey or, kill the cracker, then they need to go for a "hate-crime."
Otherwise, it's just a crime.

Most of the people burned alive are black people burned by other black people.

Whites are still burned alive in horrible ways, a child killed by blowtorch, a girl with lighterfluid poured down her throat the greatest number are blacks killed by other blacks. But. That's alwsys the way it is.

Here is a fun fact. There have always been horribly violent people, but skin color has never been an indicator of how violent a crime might be.

Actually that's not exactly true. Blacks and Hispanics are demonstrably more violent. There are a couple of theories about why this is a fact but there is no general consensus on it as yet. My theory is it is cultural based on years of working in the Third World I can tell you that life is cheap. Of course the same is true for all races who live in the third world so the race is i believe not a proximal cause.

I could be wrong because we do know that the police most likely to shoot somebody is a black or Hispanic cop, they do this at an almost two to one ratio over white cops, so race could be a factor. We simply don't know because it has so far not been studied as it is considered taboo to actually find out these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back