Burqa'd woman told to leave shop ....

Muslim Woman Told to Leave Dollar Store After Refusing to Remove Veil

Unless she uncovered her face.

The store manager made it clear they are in a high crime area. (Gary Indiana)

The CAIR response is ridiculous as usual.
Where I stand, its a 101 outside....she should want to leave. Listen, I will never understand cultures that come to the US but want to remain locked in their way of living, why leave your own effin country?
aint that the truth....
Where I live, Catholic Charities are dumping these black muslims all over the effin place....and I'm not mad or anything, but seeing these women dressed in all this shit when its 100 fuckin degrees outside.....I'm like why come to this country and still stick with this stupid shit. Put on some shorts and have at it.....
i hear ya tiger.....

Those bearded guys too....what are they hiding?

a beard is a facial feature for people who harbor them----they fail as an identity cover----the big time facial feature identity image for the RIGHT PARIETAL LOBE----is the eyes-----then the nose and mouth------chin is no big deal-------ask your right parietal lobe

Where I stand, its a 101 outside....she should want to leave. Listen, I will never understand cultures that come to the US but want to remain locked in their way of living, why leave your own effin country?
aint that the truth....
Where I live, Catholic Charities are dumping these black muslims all over the effin place....and I'm not mad or anything, but seeing these women dressed in all this shit when its 100 fuckin degrees outside.....I'm like why come to this country and still stick with this stupid shit. Put on some shorts and have at it.....
What do you mean by 'Catholic charities are dumping them?

Those bearded guys too....what are they hiding?

a beard is a facial feature for people who harbor them----they fail as an identity cover----the big time facial feature identity image for the RIGHT PARIETAL LOBE----is the eyes-----then the nose and mouth------chin is no big deal-------ask your right parietal lobe
OH GREAT so it's just muslim women that get picked on.

aint that the truth....

could be related to some of the sub-Saharan hell holes---and rescued people from such places

aint that the truth....
christians are race traders.

aint that the truth....

no longer fish eaters?

aint that the truth....

no longer fish eaters?
we did it on fridays in lent. probably my mum and dad still do.

Forum List

Back