🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bury History?

Left wing news outlets are already panning the iconic photo of bloodied and defiant Trump, calling it a "cash cow" and "propaganda". I think it should be on a U.S. postage stamp like the 9-11 Firefighters.
Ok.... what does your opinion have to do with burying history? Why are you people so frail that you have to shroud yourselves in pretend trappings that go beyond a difference of opinion? It's a fight for History! :laugh:

Democrats are spoiled immature air-heads.
Their public school or university programming prevents them from seeing the Truth.
Trump survived an assassination attempt from 130 yds. He should be dead.
Biden needs help finding his way off stage.

1721237301046.jpeg

Ok.... what does your opinion have to do with burying history? Why are you people so frail that you have to shroud yourselves in pretend trappings that go beyond a difference of opinion? It's a fight for History! :laugh:
Did you really say "frail"?... as a Biden lover that word should never leave your lips....

Left wing news outlets are already panning the iconic photo of bloodied and defiant Trump, calling it a "cash cow" and "propaganda". I think it should be on a U.S. postage stamp like the 9-11 Firefighters.
Well, did they not make tee shirts and other campaign garb to grift off of barely hours after he got shot?
Then it's a cash grab.

Next up, you'll be seeing flecks of his blood or parts of his bandage up for sale. :)

Did you really say "frail"?... as a Biden lover that word should never leave your lips....
I'm not a Biden lover. You're trying to project hilarious MAGAt love on to me. I see you folks with your giant Trump flags waving from your trucks and now I'm not trying to stop you, I find your love of politicians absolutely hilarious but I think of Joe as a public servant.

I'm not a Biden lover. You're trying to project hilarious MAGAt love on to me. I see you folks with your giant Trump flags waving from your trucks and now I'm not trying to stop you, I find your love of politicians absolutely hilarious but I think of Joe as a public servant.
Yeah I know none of you Trump haters will admit today you support Biden.... I don't blame you but I also don't believe you...

The truth that this is a fight over history itself!? :dunno: :laugh:
Not sure what you mean. This fight is over hiding an iconic photo or promoting an iconic photo.
History books that describe the Kennedy murders, or the Reagan shooting, should now include the attempt on Trump, and that photo should be included to show Trump's reaction to being shot.

If Trump didn't turn his head and lean forward at that instant, the bullet would have removed his head.
That is historic, especially if/when Trump wins in November.

Not sure what you mean. This fight is over hiding an iconic photo or promoting an iconic photo.
History books that describe the Kennedy murders, or the Reagan shooting, should now include the attempt on Trump, and that photo should be included to show Trump's reaction to being shot.
Who's arguing that any knowledge of this incident should be wiped from everyone's memory? The OP was talking about opposition of the image on a stamp. :laugh:
If Trump didn't turn his head and lean forward at that instant, the bullet would have removed his head.
That is historic, especially if/when Trump wins in November.
I'm not saying it isn't, I'm saying Democrats not wanting to promote your image isn't an assault on history. Maybe try bringing less dramatic over a difference of opinion.

Trump ran the nation better than Biden.... so either you are blind dumb or unpatriotic... it has to be one or the other...
Or I have a difference of opinion. I think Biden and the Democrats ran it better, the difference is even if I thought they ran it spectacularly I wouldn't be deifying any of them because I think of them as civil servants.

but I think of Joe as a public servant.
you misspelled pubic

Forum List

Back