Bush donor says if Trump wins the nomination, he'll vote for Hillary

If you had a choice between a known evil and an unknown evil which would you choose?

One billionaire supporter of Jeb Bush is making it crystal clear that he plans to go the safer route.

Mike Fernandez, a top Bush donor in Miami says if Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, he will do the unthinkable and vote for Hillary Clinton.

This guy is an idiot. And he can take his billions and shove them up his idiotic ass. He gets one vote. One. His billions won't help him much. Unless he starts buying off people. Which I am sure he plans to do. Just saying what he did is close enough to showing how much of a scumbag he is.
He may be an idiot (Bush supporter) but he's right about Trump; and he's not alone – this is why Trump as the nominee would be a disaster, at least 60 percent of republicans don't support him, and few democrats would vote for him as well, democratic defectors any GOP presidential candidate must have if he has any hope of winning the WH.
link?
The CNN/ORC poll has Trump at 36 percent – round that up to 40 and you have 60 percent of republican not supporting Trump.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
How many candidates are in the race? Wait until it is him running against Hillary. He's going to have the Republican vote and a good chunk of Hillary's too. Wait and see.

If you had a choice between a known evil and an unknown evil which would you choose?

One billionaire supporter of Jeb Bush is making it crystal clear that he plans to go the safer route.

Mike Fernandez, a top Bush donor in Miami says if Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, he will do the unthinkable and vote for Hillary Clinton.

This guy is an idiot. And he can take his billions and shove them up his idiotic ass. He gets one vote. One. His billions won't help him much. Unless he starts buying off people. Which I am sure he plans to do. Just saying what he did is close enough to showing how much of a scumbag he is.

And this is why Trump is leading in the polls....for year after year conservatives have marched out and voted for every moderate rino the establishment put up.....Dole, McCain, Romney.........and they all lost.......and yet we still voted for them.....now the establishment isn't getting their way and they say they will vote for hilary.....the criminal...the vile human being......we at least were voting for decent enough men, who were lousy polticians and bad republicans......they are saying they will vote for someone who has already sold out 2 political offices and is already taking money for when she thinks she will be Presidetn...

F**k them.....

Last edited:

And this is why Trump is leading in the polls....for year after year conservatives have marched out and voted for every moderate rino the establishment put up.....Dole, McCain, Romney.........and they all lost.......and yet we still voted for them.....now the establishment isn't getting their way and they say they will vote for hilary.....the criminal...the vile human being......we at least were voting for decent enough men, who were lousy polticians and bad republians......they are saying they will vote for someone who has already sold out 2 political offices and is already taking money for when she thinks she will be Presidetn...

F**k them.....
The question is....how many smart people are out there and will see this for what it is? Or keep selling out anyway? He said himself....known evil versus unknown evil. What a douche this guy is. I hope he goes broke.

He may be an idiot (Bush supporter) but he's right about Trump; and he's not alone – this is why Trump as the nominee would be a disaster, at least 60 percent of republicans don't support him, and few democrats would vote for him as well, democratic defectors any GOP presidential candidate must have if he has any hope of winning the WH.
link?
The CNN/ORC poll has Trump at 36 percent – round that up to 40 and you have 60 percent of republican not supporting Trump.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

There have been many times I have or would have polled as one of those not supporting the eventual nominee, but that did not mean that I was not going to vote for them when the time came.

Hell, several times, I thought quite highly of the eventual nominee, but thought one of the others would have been even better.

Your assumption that ever republican who is supporting someone else in the campaign is "anti-Trump is just wishful thinking on your part.

And this is why Trump is leading in the polls....for year after year conservatives have marched out and voted for every moderate rino the establishment put up.....Dole, McCain, Romney.........and they all lost.......and yet we still voted for them.....now the establishment isn't getting their way and they say they will vote for hilary.....the criminal...the vile human being......we at least were voting for decent enough men, who were lousy polticians and bad republicans......they are saying they will vote for someone who has already sold out 2 political offices and is already taking money for when she thinks she will be Presidetn...

F**k them.....

I voted for McCain for those assholes. They fucking owe me.

He can send me a million. I promise I'll vote for Hillary too.

:biggrin:
You know, as sad as that is, it is also funny..and it makes me wonder just how many in politics would do the same? YOu need to do a poll, Billy. To see just how many people would agree to be bribed with 1 mil to sell out this country with a really BAD president.

Surely you understand that the grin is a wink.

You know, as sad as that is, it is also funny..and it makes me wonder just how many in politics would do the same? YOu need to do a poll, Billy. To see just how many people would agree to be bribed with 1 mil to sell out this country with a really BAD president.

Surely you understood that I was agreeing with you and got your sarcasm and played on it.

Surely you understood that I was agreeing with you and got your sarcasm and played on it.

:bow2:

Forum List

Back