Bush has heart surgery, libs tweet get well messages

I wish the man well...

The procedure is quite routine now but there is always a danger. Getting it done should help him feel alot better

Why does anyone in their right mind care about the health of POS like George Bush? This is not a partisan question.

Why does anyone in their right mind care about the health of POS like George Bush? This is not a partisan question.

What did the man ever do to you?

The bigger questions is the number of crimes he and his family have perpetrated over the years for big business and the military industrial complex but if you want to rally around dog shit then that is your choice.

It shouldn't be partisan. But it should be handled with a some empathy.

Didn't you tell me you were a conservative? And if so then why do you act like a liberal?

The bigger questions is the number of crimes he and his family have perpetrated over the years for big business and the military industrial complex but if you want to rally around dog shit then that is your choice.

Where's the evidence of these alleged crimes?

Oh that's right, you don't have any!!

Typical liberal!!

Well, these are the same type of people that chanted "Hail Satan" during "Amazing Grace" and prepared to pepper pro-lifers with feces, and urine. They're a bit more insane than the average right winger but not by much.

The average right winger get's his jollies from a distance as he watches videos of drone strikes and regurgitates a ridiculous volley of stupidity about his desires to see the ME turned into a "sea of glass".

When it comes right down to it there is really not much difference between a liberal dog and a GOP buffoon because at the end of the day they're all flawed humans so Blackhawk is correct.

Typical liberal!!

I'm no liberal but if you cared then you could start with Prescott Bush and research him.

God forbid I say anything bad about a rich family from Connecticut! Oh, the horror!

It shouldn't be partisan. But it should be handled with a some empathy.

Didn't you tell me you were a conservative? And if so then why do you act like a liberal?

I could care less about George Bush. Whether he lives or dies makes no difference to me. I'm sure there are some people that you feel similarly about. I simply don't care either way.

Typical liberal!!

I'm no liberal but if you cared then you could start with Prescott Bush and research him.

God forbid I say anything bad about a rich family from Connecticut! Oh, the horror!

Again, where's the evidence?

And yes you are a liberal posing as a conservative same as Jake the fake Starkey.

Forum List

Back