BUSLOADS Of Riot Police Head To Supreme Court, Snipers on Rooftop, As Leftist Terrorists (Biggest Threat to America) Threaten Justices

Your side already attacked pro life offices.........Have already tried to murder Kav...........Your side has already threatened the lives of Justices and their families.

So...........screw you.
You are referring to a handful of individuals. Not a mob of thousands. 862 people so far charged by the FBI with federal crimes from Jan 6. And counting. FBI interviewed an entire family in Texas that I know who attended the insurrection and a couple of them have second interviews. So....screw you. Jan 6 committee is cleaning Trump's clock with his own lawyers testifying against him. So....screw you twice.

Lol the left is really mad

I know you're broke but you're going to be a lot broker when the welfare rolls swell with women and families who cannot financially support unborn children. Taxes are going to go waaaay up to pay for these kids until they reach 18. Unwanted children turn into teenagers who turn to crime when they come from families that neglect them. That's a fact, FakeIrishAss.

You are referring to a handful of individuals. Not a mob of thousands. 862 people so far charged by the FBI with federal crimes from Jan 6. And counting. FBI interviewed an entire family in Texas that I know who attended the insurrection and a couple of them have second interviews. So....screw you. Jan 6 committee is cleaning Trump's clock with his own lawyers testifying against him. So....screw you twice.
So. It's a political lynching. They opened the doors.........Let them in. Used actors including the FBI to encourage it. Pelosi refused extra security. Days before Trump offered 20000 National Guard as a precaustion.

It WAS A SET UP........I simply don't care how you respond to this. It's BS.

I know you're broke but you're going to be a lot broker when the welfare rolls swell with women and families who cannot financially support unborn children. Taxes are going to go waaaay up to pay for these kids until they reach 18.
Clueless one. Roe V Wade doesn't stop abortion. Half the country doesn't have abortion laws at all.

More Lies to justify convienence to kill an unborn baby.

First rioter to break through a door or window and climb into the Supreme Court building needs a bullet in the top of their head. And the 2nd. And the third. There won't be a fourth. Probably not a second or a third.

Don't worry...your well-regulated militia members are still free to shoot up schools and churches, etc.

Most often in places run by people like you. Not to mention the daily slaughter of blacks in your shithole cities, which we know you love.

Why don't you ever talk about the "militia members" who kill thousands of black people every year in blue cities? I think I know...

Forum List

Back