BUSTED! Analysis Shows Kamala's Rally Crowd Pictures Are a Deep Fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been no deliberate fakes or AI generated crowd sizes..

No, I am talking a deliberate fake that their campaign tried to pass off as real. Stay home in Nov. you do not stand a chance.

How do they get all those AI people to show up on 5 different media sources all with their own cameras and feed?

We know they are paying people but a lie like this is unforgivable.

I advised you all of this a couple of days ago. Don't believe the hype, it's manufactured.

You don't go from record low approval and rated worst V.P in history to some organic popularity that is off the chain within a couple of weeks after Biden steps down.

She is the Establishment choice. The problem is, the Establishment has been wrong about everything for the last 30 years which is why we are on the verge of WWIII and France, the UK and Germany are shadows of themselves.

Time for America to link up with Japan, S Korea and the Philippines. Europe will be a laggard for the foreseeable future.

I advised you all of this a couple of days ago. Don't believe the hype, it's manufactured.

You don't go from record low approval and rated worst V.P in history to some organic popularity that is off the chain within a couple of weeks after Biden steps down.

She is the Establishment choice. The problem is, the Establishment has been wrong about everything for the last 30 years which is why we are on the verge of WWIII and France, the UK and Germany are shadows of themselves.

Time for America to link up with Japan, S Korea and the Philippines. Europe will be a laggard for the foreseeable future.

Pics are fake, polls are fake and Heels Up is a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back