BUSTED! Analysis Shows Kamala's Rally Crowd Pictures Are a Deep Fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link in the OP shoots that down. Lol somebody didn't watch the video
I saw the events live, I don't need to watch a video from The Liberty Daily.

Here are some other stories from this vs RW loon website.
1723221973662.png

The Liberty Daily – Bias and Credibility​

1723222063912.png

1723222108703.png

I advised you all of this a couple of days ago. Don't believe the hype, it's manufactured.

You don't go from record low approval and rated worst V.P in history to some organic popularity that is off the chain within a couple of weeks after Biden steps down.

She is the Establishment choice. The problem is, the Establishment has been wrong about everything for the last 30 years which is why we are on the verge of WWIII and France, the UK and Germany are shadows of themselves.

Time for America to link up with Japan, S Korea and the Philippines. Europe will be a laggard for the foreseeable future.
EXACTLY!!! Less than two months ago Kamala's own party and the media were calling her a POS and not ready to president. Then a miracle. It is laughable and the people here pushing these lies have no character and are not worth reading.

How do they get all those AI people to show up on 5 different media sources all with their own cameras and feed?
Because they didn't. This is a bs far right loon website that publishes disinformation and these nuts want to believe it.

No, I am talking a deliberate fake that their campaign tried to pass off as real. Stay home in Nov. you do not stand a chance.
The fake is fake. This was generated by someone on the right hand side of the aisle.
Don't really give a shit who, because if this is all you got, you're fucked! :auiqs.jpg:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back