But....but... but.... climate change!

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It's out to get you! It's the seminal issue of our time, libtards tell us as Matthew "limps" up the Florida coast.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Vid made me spit my coffee on my monitor..............:lmao:

Once again, the climate k00ks look stoopid.......they spent days rooting for landfall of a Cat 4 or Cat 5 and of course, linked it to climate change after 4,000 days of no hurricanes.

Now they get an overhyped dud.........Im still laughing.:funnyface::funnyface:

4,000 days of no hurricanes.
If by 4000 days you mean Hurricane Hermine hitting Florida a little over 1 month ago, then you wouldn't be such worthless lying scum.

LOL......whatever you say s0n!! Like 124 people heard about it!!:2up:

See what I mean? The nutters are pissed their hurricane didn't destroy the state of Florida so they could scream, "CLIMATE CHANGE!!"

ghey

It's out to get you! It's the seminal issue of our time, libtards tell us as Matthew "limps" up the Florida coast.

14 US dead from "limp" Matthew.

Last edited:

Oh, please. Those counts are always fucking made up. They just pull bodies from the morgue. Nobody reported to have been blown away.

Oh, please. Those counts are always fucking made up. They just pull bodies from the morgue. Nobody reported to have been blown away.

People die because they are left in places where ambulances and paramedics can't go. That's the MAJORITY of these types of deaths. And they are largely preventable -- if folks just evacuated for 36 hours..

People die because they are left in places where ambulances and paramedics can't go. That's the MAJORITY of these types of deaths. And they are largely preventable -- if folks just evacuated for 36 hours..

That sounds well and good; but the reality is these numbers never deviate from the norms of people dying every day. As well, I doubt ambulences were especially limited based upon reports.

That sounds well and good; but the reality is these numbers never deviate from the norms of people dying every day. As well, I doubt ambulences were especially limited based upon reports.

My immediate family owns 4 homes in the path. And YES --- EMS stopped taking calls in most places, at some time during the storm. That's the chance you take when you stick around and they turn the lights out on you..

My immediate family owns 4 homes in the path. And YES --- EMS stopped taking calls in most places, at some time during the storm. That's the chance you take when you stick around and they turn the lights out on you..

Cops make patrols from what I've seen. People die out in the country because they're not close enough to a hospital. Do we attribute those deaths to nature? I don't count non direct deaths. People die every day all over America.

Forum List

Back