But, we only want gay marriage....once we get that, then we will come after your churches....

You're too stupid to think outside the boxes they put you in

And you're a total jerk on top of it

I'm not the one falling for their little games... that would be you.

Here's the thing. People being Gay has no effect on your life. Not really.
People practicing Islam has no effect on your life.

I interact with gays and Muslims all day, but at the end of the day, I don't have to do gay sex or pray towards Mecca. They can't make me.

On the other hand, thanks to the way that the one percent has used these fears to get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests, that does have an effect on my life. Rather than enjoying a nice, lifetime protected union job like my Dad had, we all have to deal with at-will employment with no rights at work.

Joe, you're just a run of the mill idiot bigot who thinks he has a special dispensation for his bigotry

You don't

You're just a bigot and it makes you a jerk

Naw, just because I have contempt for Political Chick's self-loathing, hardly makes me a bigot. Maybe a jerk, but I tried being polite to her and usually get her rambling, number-pointed crazy like she didn't even process what was being said. (but she does that to everyone.)

Hey, I noticed you duck and ran when I pointed out that some self-loathing Asians get their eyes rounded, and asked you how that was any different than a tranny getting his/her dick cut off.

I have said everything I ever wanted to say to you, and leave you to stew in your own unfortunate sauce
pasta-sauce-thrown-all-over-the-floor-unfortunate-people.jpg

~S~

I interact with gays and Muslims all day, but at the end of the day, I don't have to do gay sex or pray towards Mecca. They can't make me.

On the other hand, thanks to the way that the one percent has used these fears to get stupid people like you to vote against your own economic interests, that does have an effect on my life. Rather than enjoying a nice, lifetime protected union job like my Dad had, we all have to deal with at-will employment with no rights at work.

Joe, you're just a run of the mill idiot bigot who thinks he has a special dispensation for his bigotry

You don't

Naw, just because I have contempt for Political Chick's self-loathing, hardly makes me a bigot. Maybe a jerk, but I tried being polite to her and usually get her rambling, number-pointed crazy like she didn't even process what was being said. (but she does that to everyone.)

Hey, I noticed you duck and ran when I pointed out that some self-loathing Asians get their eyes rounded, and asked you how that was any different than a tranny getting his/her dick cut off.

I have said everything I ever wanted to say to you, and leave you to stew in your own unfortunate sauce

~S~

Okay then take up Joe's position.

Do it.

White evangelical churches lose tax exempt status because no gay marriages...

but mosques do not.

Go

You don't

Remember this? The war criminal W wanted to amend the Constitution forbidding gay marriage. Yet, lesbian Ellen calls him a friend. LOL.

Goes to show the upper class elites are all in a big club, happily supporting each other no matter what.

Bush calls for ban on same-sex marriages
Democrats: President using amendment issue for re-election bid
CNN.com - Bush calls for ban on same-sex marriages - Feb. 25, 2004

Beto........he will go after the tax exempt status of any church that refuses to do gay weddings....

The democrats hate the Constitution and freedom...the 1st and 2nd Amendments will not exist if the democrat get total power....

Beto Vows to Strip Tax-Exempt Status From Churches That Oppose Gay Marriage

Barack Obama's IRS may have targeted conservative groups for extra scrutiny, but Obama never pledged to strip tax-exempt status from organizations that disagreed with his position on an issue.

Yet on Thursday, former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) said he would strip tax-exempt status from any religious organization that supports traditional marriage, defined as one man and one woman. In fact, his position essentially amounts to a government preference for pro-gay marriage religious bodies that likely violates the Establishment Clause.

CNN's Don Lemon quoted O'Rourke's policy on LGBT issues, which states: "Freedom of religion is a fundamental right but it should not be used to discriminate."

"Do you think religious institutions — like colleges, churches, charities — should they lose their tax-exempt status if they oppose same-sex marriage?" Lemon asked.

"Yes," O'Rourke replied — to loud applause from the audience.

What about mosque?
Don and beta are to much of a chicken shit fag to say mosques

White people and Christian's are easy targets for the lazy nazi progressive left

You don't

~S~

Do it.

but mosques do not.

Go

Sparky???????

You said I was defeated. Whatcha got???

Remember this? The war criminal W wanted to amend the Constitution forbidding gay marriage. Yet, lesbian Ellen calls him a friend. LOL.

Goes to show the upper class elites are all in a big club, happily supporting each other no matter what.

Naw, I think it just shows that we live in a celebrity society.

I have lots of friends who are conservatives. I even have family members who support Trump. I don't disown them because I don't like their views... that would be dumb.

I'm an atheist, most of my family are still devout Catholics.

True, there's probably an unwritten "Don't discuss Religion or Politics with Uncle Joe" rule which keeps the peace.

Now, nobody ever believed W was going to amend the constitution. This was just another case of how they keep dumb working class Christians voting against their own economic interests.

Do it.

but mosques do not.

Go

Wasn't my position, but okay.

Here's the thing. Mosques aren't big money making operations like the Evangelical scams are. They probably aren't even making any money to tax to start with.

On the other hand, the big mega-Churches, the last thing they want to see at their door is an IRS Auditor...

Do it.

but mosques do not.

Go

Here's the thing. Mosques aren't big money making operations like the Evangelical scams are. They probably aren't even making any money to tax to start with.

On the other hand, the big mega-Churches, the last thing they want to see at their door is an IRS Auditor...

So what. You make one tax exempt for gay marriage ban and not the other, it would shoot up to the SC so fast your head would spin.

But I'm glad that here you're not even making the pretense of objectivity

Because some Christians hurts your feelers.

Naw, I think it just shows that we live in a celebrity society.

I have lots of friends who are conservatives. I even have family members who support Trump. I don't disown them because I don't like their views... that would be dumb.

I'm an atheist, most of my family are still devout Catholics.

True, there's probably an unwritten "Don't discuss Religion or Politics with Uncle Joe" rule which keeps the peace.

Now, nobody ever believed W was going to amend the constitution. This was just another case of how they keep dumb working class Christians voting against their own economic interests.
LOL

So what. You make one tax exempt for gay marriage ban and not the other, it would shoot up to the SC so fast your head would spin.

Naw, because Christians are assholes. Hey, frankly, I'd LOVE to turn the Catholic Church upside down and find out how much they paid out to hide all their kiddy-diddling priests.

But one more time, never said that Muslims should get a tax exemption if they continue to support homophobia.

They just wouldn't be all that bothered by it.

Naw, because Christians are assholes. Hey, frankly, I'd LOVE to turn the Catholic Church upside down and find out how much they paid out to hide all their kiddy-diddling priests.

But one more time, never said that Muslims should get a tax exemption if they continue to support homophobia.

They just wouldn't be all that bothered by it.

You're such a freaking liar Joe. You said that in POST 10 in this very thread, this very morning. A response to my question:

Since White Evangelicals have all the political power, just them.

Go look and see what you said

You're such a freaking liar Joe. You said that in POST 10 in this very thread, this very morning. A response to my question:

Since White Evangelicals have all the political power, just them.

Go look and see what you said

Sorry, I keep forgetting you are sarcasm impaired.

Do it.

but mosques do not.

Go

Government has NO PLACE in the churches. There is a reason they have tax exempt status. Churches need to challenge where the state thinks they have power. They dont. Government will lose

You liar. That was not sarcasm. You're not fooling me or anyone

Oh, I am having lots of laughs at your expense... you just don't get it.

Government has NO PLACE in the churches. There is a reason they have tax exempt status. Churches need to challenge where the state thinks they have power. They dont. Government will lose

Not really the issue here. The question is, should the laws that apply to the rest of us apply to churches.

For instance, if I were to start a Temple of Quetzalcoatl and we did Virgin Sacrifices every new moon, you are damned straight that they'd arrest me for murder.

upload_2019-10-12_7-15-20.jpeg

So, yeah, if we have a law that says your business can't discriminate against people on the basis of race or sexual orientation ... that should apply to the Churches.

Beto........he will go after the tax exempt status of any church that refuses to do gay weddings....

The democrats hate the Constitution and freedom...the 1st and 2nd Amendments will not exist if the democrat get total power....

Barack Obama's IRS may have targeted conservative groups for extra scrutiny, but Obama never pledged to strip tax-exempt status from organizations that disagreed with his position on an issue.

Yet on Thursday, former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) said he would strip tax-exempt status from any religious organization that supports traditional marriage, defined as one man and one woman. In fact, his position essentially amounts to a government preference for pro-gay marriage religious bodies that likely violates the Establishment Clause.

CNN's Don Lemon quoted O'Rourke's policy on LGBT issues, which states: "Freedom of religion is a fundamental right but it should not be used to discriminate."

"Do you think religious institutions — like colleges, churches, charities — should they lose their tax-exempt status if they oppose same-sex marriage?" Lemon asked.

Fortunately this clown has long ago destroyed his chances 9f ever implementing his ccx demonic agenda, but he has helped expose the Democrats for who they are
Yes and/or for whom he wants them to be or how weak he figures they are to go along with his talking points etc. The guy is an idiot or a demonic figure attempting to drive the discussion in the country. He's done, but to stupid to know it. How these crazies continue (after losing), to have a platform in this country should amaze the nation's voter's.

Not really the issue here. The question is, should the laws that apply to the rest of us apply to churches.

For instance, if I were to start a Temple of Quetzalcoatl and we did Virgin Sacrifices every new moon, you are damned straight that they'd arrest me for murder.

View attachment 284189

So, yeah, if we have a law that says your business can't discriminate against people on the basis of race or sexual orientation ... that should apply to the Churches.
Churches aren't businesses dummy.

Churches lose their tax exempt status when they turn political.

View attachment 284189

Churches aren't businesses dummy.
How duped you are.

Forum List

Back