Butt implants now the rage among idiot women.

The things women are willing to do to attract a Black man.

Only black women try to attract black men. White women are after money and know that even with affirmative action, black men are too dumb to get a good job.

Remember when women were worried about how big their asses got ?

Now, they want it that way. They should just sit back and let nature take it's course.

The things women are willing to do to attract a Black man.

Only black women try to attract black men. White women are after money and know that even with affirmative action, black men are too dumb to get a good job.

Men will be the ones marrying for money soon.
Women make up the majority of college students by far now.

In fact, in another 1000-2000 years men will be gone. Nature simply will not need human males in order to perpetuate the species. Ain't evolution grand ? :biggrin:

This is unnerving. Will women still need men if they can stand cheek to cheek with themselves?

Nope.

It's called social changes that trigger evolutionary changes.

Already we are seeing a sea change in society, women more and more need men less and less, and as society evolves and new technologies come about, the "brawn" of men will be needed less and less, as well as their use as a father.
Eventually nature will simply weed the males out.

Better give your phone #'s now ladies before I'm no longer available.

This is unnerving. Will women still need men if they can stand cheek to cheek with themselves?

Nope.

It's called social changes that trigger evolutionary changes.

Already we are seeing a sea change in society, women more and more need men less and less, and as society evolves and new technologies come about, the "brawn" of men will be needed less and less, as well as their use as a father.
Eventually nature will simply weed the males out.

Better give your phone #'s now ladies before I'm no longer available.
Well, they might still be genetically male, but in behavioral terms they will be castrated, pee sitting libtard twats.

lol. Seems silly spending thousands of dollars on something you can achieve for much cheaper with squats or running.
But womens styles have never ever made any sense to me.

High heels? War paint every day? miniskirts? Corsetts?

None of it registers on the intelligence scale.

lol. Seems silly spending thousands of dollars on something you can achieve for much cheaper with squats or running.
But womens styles have never ever made any sense to me.

High heels? War paint every day? miniskirts? Corsetts?

None of it registers on the intelligence scale.

It is way easier being a dude. lol

More proof of female stupidity. Boob jobs and high heels and tons of make-up and now butt implants. All these unhealthy activities so they can snare a rich man and get money they can't get on ability.

Buttocks Implants Taking the Plastic Surgery World by Storm

feb 28 2016 The world of plastic surgery is being taking over by one part of the body, the buttocks.

Buttocks implants became cosmetic surgery’s fastest growing segment in 2015, according to new data that was released in writing by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

The group released a statement that put it into more dramatic terms, saying that there was one procedure for the buttocks every 30 minutes per day as an average.

The options available to patients for procedures have increased dramatically and they are working closely with surgeons giving them the ability to focus on target areas of the body to achieve what they most desire.

That song cracked me up when I first heard it but I had heard this one just before that one.

More proof of female stupidity. Boob jobs and high heels and tons of make-up and now butt implants. All these unhealthy activities so they can snare a rich man and get money they can't get on ability.

Buttocks Implants Taking the Plastic Surgery World by Storm

feb 28 2016 The world of plastic surgery is being taking over by one part of the body, the buttocks.

Buttocks implants became cosmetic surgery’s fastest growing segment in 2015, according to new data that was released in writing by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

The group released a statement that put it into more dramatic terms, saying that there was one procedure for the buttocks every 30 minutes per day as an average.

The options available to patients for procedures have increased dramatically and they are working closely with surgeons giving them the ability to focus on target areas of the body to achieve what they most desire.

They LOVE to be puffed up. :)

Forum List

Back