Buttigieg Says Democrats Are Having A Hard Time Campaigning Because They’ve Been Too Successful

This is beyond ridiculous. Its one giant lie.

These bills led to the problematic economy.

“I do think we run the risk — because there have been so many accomplishments — right, the CHIPS Act which is bringing manufacturing back to the United States, the PACT Act, getting veterans the benefits they deserve, of course the infrastructure bill, the Inflation Reduction Act, on top of that American Rescue plan … in some ways having achieved so much legislatively makes it hard to talk about it all at once because there are just so many accomplishments.”
What a kook! The gerbil climbed up into his brain.

This is the level of intelligence that Biden has in his administration
running this country. We are doomed.
He might be that fuckin stupid. Look at the bed wetters who post here.... Some of them are clearly fugitives of natural selection. If they had been born just 150 years earlier they would have been trampled by horses, ground up in a machine, gotten lost in nature then died of exposure or eaten by a wild predator. They only exist because of extreme safety standards.

Then there's AOC who has never said anything even slightly intelligent, all the way to the potato who has been saying the most inane shit in history.

Assjudge could be stupid enough to believe the potato has accomplished things of value to the country. He could be stupid enough to believe a nanny state is the best path to prosperity. If you never question the dogma you've been programmed with, and exist in a little political bubble where everyone parrots the same ignorant drivel how can you even be aware you're lying?

Does anyone believe Hank Johnson knew islands can not "capsize" and was asking the question as a joke?

What I can't believe is that the Admiral who took the question took it seriously.

I digress, the point is that the DNC is dependent on utter stupidity. The sociopaths that own and control it couldn't do what they're doing if not for freakishly stupid voters and supporters as well us utterly corrupt criminal traitors without the slightest shred of virtue, morality or integrity.

What a kook! The gerbil climbed up into his brain.
laugh.gif

LOL... Assjudge has a brain....

“I do think we run the risk — because there have been so many accomplishments — right, the CHIPS Act which is bringing manufacturing back to the United States, the PACT Act, getting veterans the benefits they deserve, of course the infrastructure bill, the Inflation Reduction Act, on top of that American Rescue plan … in some ways having achieved so much legislatively makes it hard to talk about it all at once because there are just so many accomplishments.”
The stage legislation and the facts are different. All of that is going to pay off their failures. Unions, blue state shutdowns, people who made the stupidest decisions and so much more. No highway has been renovated yet from the 10% earmarked for it from the 1.2 trillion-dollar infrastructure bill.

I would expect that from an SNL skit, or the BabylonBee but he is SERIOUS! Just proving that you simply can't make these things up!

Your characterization aside, but to speak to your question, though not answer it, it has to be somebody other than her. They kept showing her on the J6 replays this weekend. I was struck by how shaky she appeared. She has been effective at her job whether we all like it or not, but she looked shaky enough to be a danger to herself with an eyeliner pencil or mascara, as she could put an eye out. I do not know if there is some medical condition other than age and if that is it, I am not anti-old people and don't want my brethren PM'ing me about conduct unbecoming a mod. I was just struck by how shaky she was. I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself.

It was a hell of a coinkydink ole Nancy having daughter and her daughter's husband there filming....it was all staged and stupid.

Forum List

Back