Buttigieg Says He and Same-Sex Husband Hope to Start a Family and May Have Children in White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the President of the United States and the First Faggot!

View attachment 306551

3p5vlj.jpg

WEDDING DAY

View attachment 306552

Maybe Pope Pete is just a bad kisser, but I swear they never look like they're especially attracted to each other.

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

“I imagine it would make me a better president,” he said on CNN the next day.

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Um, what kind of child is Buttigeig planning on ordering to "have arrived"...a white child will only confirm for people he's a racist and a minority child will come across as being used as a prop to make Pete a "better president".

Well, since he and his "husband" are both white, the kid has no choice but to be at least half-white if they go the surrogate route. No idea if they'll get a surrogate "of color".

Now isn't that the most adorable thing you have heard all day from a guy??? that is clearly in second place behind a 79 year old wrinkled white jew that loves communism and what the communists did to HIS PEOPLE!.....Just have yo love the insanity of the left....wonder how historians will write up this event 50 or so years from today....if we are still here!

-----------

“We’re hoping to have a little one soon,” Buttigieg said at an event in Brooklyn, New York on April 15 of last year, where he shared the stage with his husband, Chasten....
HUSBAND?...Does this make him the first woman to become president....in her dreams?

On June 16, when he appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union," host Jake Tapper asked him: “Do you think, if you are elected president, hypothetically, that you will plan to start a family in the White House?”

“I don’t see why not,” Buttigieg said. “I think it wouldn’t be the first time that children have arrived to a first couple.”

ANOTHER reason we CAN NOT let Buttplug be our president. Dreadful.

That was a very stupid thing for him to say.
He has drastically underestimated the size of the fundamentalist voting Bloc. It has been largely silent in the last several presidential elections. He just said the one thing that will probably energize 85% of that group.

Jo

Not gonna go over well with the black community, either, and he really needs to appeal to them.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the President of the United States and the First Faggot!

View attachment 306551

3p5vlj.jpg

WEDDING DAY

View attachment 306552

Maybe Pope Pete is just a bad kisser, but I swear they never look like they're especially attracted to each other.

Have you not seen Mrs. Trump recoil in the presence of Don the con? Or the poster child for mayonnaise refer to his wife as mother?

If he became president and is able to start a family with kids then I think that would be a really sweet moment for his family and for our country.

But Pete would be unable to do that, unless he were to renounce Homosexuality and come out as normative.

I don't know how well it would play with Buttigieg's base if he admitted that his Gay Marriage with his Bum Buddy was a sham, and he was actually attracted to buxom blondes like Dolly Parton.

Well no he and his husband could adopt as well which would be a great opportunity for those children. There are thousands of children of all ages looking for forever families.

I disagree, I think kids would be better off with a mom and a dad, not living with 2 dudes. I guess living in the WH could be a bonanza for a young kid to build his career on, and it would be quite a coup for his agent who arranged the so-called "adoption".

But I just don't think its really an appropriate place for a child. If Mr. Buttigieg had decency, he'd just hire an adult midget to play the role of his son.

View attachment 306551

3p5vlj.jpg

WEDDING DAY

View attachment 306552

Have you not seen Mrs. Trump recoil in the presence of Don the con? Or the poster child for mayonnaise refer to his wife as mother?
God doesn't say she has to like it inorder to have a Blessed Marriage. So long as Don can do the job, she is blessed.

-----------

Perhaps Mr. Buttigieg doesn't realize it, he is a millennial. But he can f his bumbuddy in the a until Judgment Day, and they ain't going to have any children.

Pretty sure he already knows that.

Looks like the forum faggot-haters are not tuckered out from jerking each other off yet. I've never seen another forum so obsessed with homos in my entire life.
I bet Mayor Pete wouldn't slap sense into a son either. Faggots. Ruining society. What next, reason?

View attachment 306551

3p5vlj.jpg

WEDDING DAY

View attachment 306552

God doesn't say she has to like it inorder to have a Blessed Marriage. So long as Don can do the job, she is blessed.

View attachment 306551

3p5vlj.jpg

WEDDING DAY

View attachment 306552

I hope one of these days we find out what is in her head.

so here's a guy who might be considering starting a family. Why not?
Why not a "wrinkled white Jew" who is miles above the present occupant of the Oval Office, who dropped his pants for everything still breathing and spawned children whom I seriously doubt he ever gave a moment's time to or even changed a diaper? If Buttigieg starts a family it will be by his will to become a parent, whereas I don't think that the orange whore ever even bothered to be present at the birth of the children he spawned to comfort and aid his children's mothers in labor and welcome his new progeny on their arrival.

"so here's a guy who might be considering starting a family. Why not?"

Because a man starts a family with a woman not with another man. It's Adam and Eve it wasn't Adam and Steve.

People can start a family by adoption. which is a willful process that requires dedication. Some people start families by fucking around, and then refuse to take their places as members of the families they started. Which, if any, of the three women who had babies by your whore were encouraged and comforted by him while in labor? Was he there to hold them when they pushed, panted, and screamed in pain? A real man, husband, and father is there. Where is the video? See donnie cleaning, diapering, and coddling his little infants and caring for their mothers after their ordeal.

I love how Lice suddenly morphed into the Sex Life Police to avocate marriage-only intercourse. At what point did you become so Puritanical, Lice?

People better be more concerned about trump and the repiglicans going after social security and programs like medicare etc. like trump mouthed off about at Davos last month, link below. Republicans have every intention of cutting these programs since it's one of their primary goals. That and passing tax cuts for the very wealthy and corporations.
Trump opens door to changing Medicare, other programs at Davos

I hope one of these days we find out what is in her head.
maybe he's a guy who realized in his 30s that when his Dad was smacking shit out of him and calling him "maggot" it didn't have anything to do with gay.

People better be more concerned about trump and the repiglicans going after social security and programs like medicare etc. like trump mouthed off about at Davos last month, link below. Republicans have every intention of cutting these programs since it's one of their primary goals. That and passing tax cuts for the very wealthy and corporations.
Trump opens door to changing Medicare, other programs at Davos

Yeah but how else are we supposed to pay for future tax cuts to the wealthy?

For that Baby Murdering Bottom Homo, having a Baby in The White House is the same as having. Dog!

-----------

Again WHY does Pete Buttplug want a baby in his immediate vicinity, when he's fanatically Pro-Baby Murder and supports murdering a baby at ANY AGE that would even constitute actual Infanticide AFTER the baby was BORN:

View attachment 306669
View attachment 306670

Pete Buttigieg faces backlash from pro-life women after infanticide answer: 'You're extremely radical'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back