By popular demand: I bring pretty good tidings of coming good news

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
But of course, secrecy demands that it be kept “under wraps” for a while. But inasmuch as I am a conservative and thus brimming with fairness and good will, I will agree to offer a tantalizing hint or two (or 3?). Or do I?

If you’re ready, proceed:

(If you’re not ready, that’s casual. Stop reading right about … here.)

Hint 1: it involves one of the nicest guys any of us know.

Hint 2: it should be readily apparent and visible soon!

My third hint might be a give-away, but here goes:

Hint 3: IYKYK. “Sorry.”

Disclaimer: no link can be offered to support this opinion which is just an opinion or a prediction of future intent and possible consequences. My opinion herein is my own and may not express the opinion of the other sharers of the brain. Hell, it might not even express my own prediction. And when you think about it , that’s kind of the point isn’t it?

Any similarity between my forgoing disclaimer and a HeelsUp Harris word salad is likely just a coincidence about which we are or should be unburdened.

Post packaged by weight, not by volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during electronic submission or viewing or both. Unless void, taxed or prohibited by law and no legal advice is offered or intended.

But inasmuch as I am a conservative and thus brimming with fairness and good will
I can attest to that! If you were any nicer, BA, my boner would be ripping through my pants!

Hint 1: it involves one of the nicest guys any of us know.
Aw shucks! You bought me a cake?! 🍰 :banana:

Hint 2: it should be readily apparent and visible soon!
Nah. I'm sitting down so you can't tell how happy I am you remembered me! :smoke:

Forum List

Back