Bye Bye Eskimo Pie

Seriously ? o_O
I've heard of Moon Pies, but I have never heard of Eskimo Pies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One is a cookie and the other a chocolate covered ice cream bar.
View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157
Thank you for the Eskimo Pie picture. I've definitely never seen them before. Anything chocolate in my opinion looks good. Eventually I'll have one at some point with my being on a diet right now and all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Seriously ? o_O
I've heard of Moon Pies, but I have never heard of Eskimo Pies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One is a cookie and the other a chocolate covered ice cream bar.
View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157
Moon Pies are chocolate covered saw dust

Opinions are like assholes. My Dad loved them, so shove your opinion back from whence it came.

Your Dad had shitty taste in food
Nice attack on family. He's been dead for nearly 24 years. Reported.
You're the one who brought your father into the conversation.

if you bring it up it's fair game motherfucker.

You act like my comment on those fucking disgusting moon pies was an attack on your dead father.

How fucking stupid is that?

Pretty stupid on your part, but that is normal.

And another iconic mascot & brand bites the dust. No more Eskimo for Eskimo pies. Isn't it odd how the minorities are being disappeared in the name of racial justice?

The owner of Eskimo Pie ice cream treats says it will change the name of its 99-year-old brand because the term is "derogatory," the company announced on Friday.

The move by Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, which owns Eskimo Pies, comes as Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben’s announced changes to their brands following nationwide protests in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd on May 25.

“We are committed to being a part of the solution on racial equality, and recognize the term is derogatory,” Elizabell Marquez, the company’s head of marketing, said in a statement.

What about the terms like "Mexican Food" or "Italian Food"?
Wonder if they will demand that that also be censored?
Once the Progressives start making crazy demands it never ends.

And another iconic mascot & brand bites the dust. No more Eskimo for Eskimo pies. Isn't it odd how the minorities are being disappeared in the name of racial justice?

The owner of Eskimo Pie ice cream treats says it will change the name of its 99-year-old brand because the term is "derogatory," the company announced on Friday.

The move by Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, which owns Eskimo Pies, comes as Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben’s announced changes to their brands following nationwide protests in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd on May 25.

“We are committed to being a part of the solution on racial equality, and recognize the term is derogatory,” Elizabell Marquez, the company’s head of marketing, said in a statement.

Here's the game they are playing: anything can be used to threaten people into shutting up and complying, or to canceling them if they don't. This is a Reign of Terror.

A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That pie used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
Something touched me deep inside
The day the ice cream died
So

Bye, bye Eskimo Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys eatin' ice cream sandies
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

Here's the game they are playing: anything can be used to threaten people into shutting up and complying, or to canceling them if they don't. This is a Reign of Terror.

"Fuck off" would seem to be the appropriate answer in all such cases.

Derogatory? Who the fuck has ever used Eskimo as a slur or anything negative?

Forum List

Back