Bye Bye Eskimo Pie

What about sports products or clothing lines? Are Air Jordan's a racial derogatory product. Black guys and basketball?

So you are equating a chocolate coated square of fat and sugar with a literary work?

No, I'm equating Orwell's Totalitarian State with the Democratic Party wanna-bes
I guess i just don't see the big deal about the picture on the package or the name of some junk food

All things are now political, thanks to the Democrats.

Talk to them.

Yeah because the republicans never politicize anything.

They do now.

Both parties do and always did.

No where near the current degree. The current obsession started with the Democrats at the university level in the 1960s, and grew from there. Republicans joined the fray for defense. Now it's common to attach everything in the known universe to your particular (or peculiar as is the case with Democrats) political ideology.

I see very little difference in either party when it comes to politicizing everything.

So you went to the company and polled all of the officers political affiliation by party, correct?....No? So you have no idea what ideology the officials who made this decision stand for? Just another right wing lashing out.
I'll tell why they did. They sat down and did the math. Political Climate=>Public Awareness=>Brand Recognition=>Company Changes Brand Name......MONEY!!!

They would gain more respect if they simply told the tiny complaining minority to fuck off.

People like us created Eskimo Pies. Men named Kent Nelson and Russell Stover. The company is now owned overseas by Froneri. Its CEO is Ibrahim Najafi. That is who made the decision. Sell out your country and this is what happens.

Aunt Jemima was an American brand. Until it was sold and ended up part of Quaker Oats which is in turn owned by the International pepsiCo now. The CEO is Ramon Laguarta..a Spaniard. He replaced the Indian Indra Nooyi as CEO. People like that made the decision. Because you sold our country.

So you are equating a chocolate coated square of fat and sugar with a literary work?

No, I'm equating Orwell's Totalitarian State with the Democratic Party wanna-bes
I guess i just don't see the big deal about the picture on the package or the name of some junk food

Talk to them.

They do now.

No where near the current degree. The current obsession started with the Democrats at the university level in the 1960s, and grew from there. Republicans joined the fray for defense. Now it's common to attach everything in the known universe to your particular (or peculiar as is the case with Democrats) political ideology.

I see very little difference in either party when it comes to politicizing everything.

Now? Yes. But the Democrats are responsible for the practice, which is commonly found in histories of the rise of Communist revolutions.

Talk to them.

They do now.

Now? Yes. But the Democrats are responsible for the practice, which is commonly found in histories of the rise of Communist revolutions.

Chicken egg makes no difference to me.

All politicians and political parties lie cheat steal and engage in all sorts of propaganda there has never been any political organization in history that hasn't

Seriously ? o_O
I've heard of Moon Pies, but I have never heard of Eskimo Pies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One is a cookie and the other a chocolate covered ice cream bar.
1592944848652.png

1592944808610.png

And another iconic mascot & brand bites the dust. No more Eskimo for Eskimo pies. Isn't it odd how the minorities are being disappeared in the name of racial justice?

The owner of Eskimo Pie ice cream treats says it will change the name of its 99-year-old brand because the term is "derogatory," the company announced on Friday.

The move by Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, which owns Eskimo Pies, comes as Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben’s announced changes to their brands following nationwide protests in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd on May 25.

“We are committed to being a part of the solution on racial equality, and recognize the term is derogatory,” Elizabell Marquez, the company’s head of marketing, said in a statement.

What white idiot declared the word Eskimo derogatory?

Then started a "movement " on twatter

Seriously ? o_O

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157
Moon Pies are chocolate covered saw dust

Opinions are like assholes. My Dad loved them, so shove your opinion back from whence it came.

Seriously ? o_O

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157

Opinions are like assholes. My Dad loved them, so shove your opinion back from whence it came.

Your Dad had shitty taste in food

Fornicate you and the steed upon which you arrived. That's your opinion. I grew up hating broccoli and rice of any description. Now, I love it!

“We are committed to being a part of the solution on racial equality, and recognize the term is derogatory,” Elizabell Marquez, the company’s head of marketing, said in a statement.

Cheap attention.

Seriously ? o_O

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157

Fornicate you and the steed upon which you arrived. That's your opinion. I grew up hating broccoli and rice of any description. Now, I love it!

I was smart enough not to like moon pies when I was a kid

Seriously ? o_O

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157

I was smart enough not to like moon pies when I was a kid
You are not smart enough now to pour piss out a boot with the instructions written on the heel!

Seriously ? o_O

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157

Nice attack on family. He's been dead for nearly 24 years. Reported.

Seriously ? o_O

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 354158

View attachment 354157

Nice attack on family. He's been dead for nearly 24 years. Reported.
You're the one who brought your father into the conversation.

if you bring it up it's fair game motherfucker.

You act like my comment on those fucking disgusting moon pies was an attack on your dead father.

How fucking stupid is that?

Forum List

Back