Bye Bye Eskimo Pie

The most ridiculous one so far is florida gators dropoing the "gator bait" chant because it produces "racial imagery" because like 3 slavers fed slaves to alligators 200 years ago.
This is not a joke either

So you went to the company and polled all of the officers political affiliation by party, correct?....No? So you have no idea what ideology the officials who made this decision stand for? Just another right wing lashing out.
I'll tell why they did. They sat down and did the math. Political Climate=>Public Awareness=>Brand Recognition=>Company Changes Brand Name......MONEY!!!

So you went to the company and polled all of the officers political affiliation by party, correct?....No? So you have no idea what ideology the officials who made this decision stand for? Just another right wing lashing out.
I'll tell why they did. They sat down and did the math. Political Climate=>Public Awareness=>Brand Recognition=>Company Changes Brand Name......MONEY!!!

Except for the fact the majority of the country is not safe space needing perpetually offended sjws.

Incorrect. But that seems to be your M.O.

No one who is sane changes a brand that took a century to build on the basis of phony racism. Hence, liberals.

sanders removed.jpg

And just how the hell do you come to conclusion that this leftist pandering dumbfuckery equates to money?

The most ridiculous one so far is florida gators dropoing the "gator bait" chant because it produces "racial imagery" because like 3 slavers fed slaves to alligators 200 years ago.
This is not a joke either

I am a UF grad and season ticket holder. UF went to the SJW faggots a long time ago. I stopped donating to the school when I saw they offered a course in activist journalism.

The President even said the cheer is not racist, but they are getting rid of it anyways.

I have a feeling the fans will still use it.

Incorrect. But that seems to be your M.O.

No one who is sane changes a brand that took a century to build on the basis of phony racism. Hence, liberals.

Come out into the light, Dark. This isn't phony racism. Like it or not, it's what these brands were built on and marketed with. With the current groundswell in this country, of course companies are going to change brand names that they feel will ultimately affect their profits...or perhaps even their company's reputation. And I'm sorry, weren't a lot of these companies staunch supporters of the Republican Tax Policy gift a few years ago....and now they are liberals wanting to change their brand names?

And just how the hell do you come to conclusion that this leftist pandering dumbfuckery equates to money?

That's a cool word. I'm gonna use that again. It's easy snowflake. Any brand associated with a company that is even perceived to be racist is probably going to get changed...or risk serious social and financial blowback. That's not pandering. That's survival.

If the "Eskimo" trademark indicated a product inside that people craved more than just ordinary generic ice cream, they would still have it.

Coca-Cola is continuing with their "Coke" trademark, after all. People are still seeking out "Coke", even though a lot of people might be offended by the name's association with both the illegal cocaine rackets as well as the fossil fuel industry.

People weren't really seeking out "eskimo pie"

That's a cool word. I'm gonna use that again. It's easy snowflake. Any brand associated with a company that is even perceived to be racist is probably going to get changed...or risk serious social and financial blowback. That's not pandering. That's survival.
As always, defending the indefensible.

I have a friend who wanted the Redskins name changed. When I told him it doesn’t offend Native Americans and sent him an article...he replied...”I’m offended!”

Funny enough, he just moved to Norway. His Norwegian wife hates America.

Well, you're wrong twice in one post. First, a snowflake is YOU, skippy, like all the rest of you hyper offended little precious cupcakes, so, you leftists trying to hijack it just shows your lack of originality and willingness to show it by being simple copy cats. Second, for every little commie SJW that thinks this idiotic pandering is a good idea, there's 100 Americans that think it's stupid beyond words, and they WON'T buy the product. So the fact of the matter is, in most cases such as this, the dumbass pandering name changing will HURT the company, not help.

That'll be $5 for your daily education. Please pay by PayPal.

Well, you're wrong twice in one post. First, a snowflake is YOU, skippy, like all the rest of you hyper offended little precious cupcakes, so, you leftists trying to hijack it just shows your lack of originality and willingness to show it by being simple copy cats. Second, for every little commie SJW that thinks this idiotic pandering is a good idea, there's 100 Americans that think it's stupid beyond words, and they WON'T buy the product. So the fact of the matter is, in most cases such as this, the dumbass pandering name changing will HURT the company, not help.

That'll be $5 for your daily education. Please pay by PayPal.

And the snowflakery butthurt continues. Once again, you've missed the mark 007. Time to go back to the range.
I tell you what, instead of sending you $5, I'll give you a little education...but make no mistake, money will be behind the decision as well. And I'll make you a bet that Americans will continue to buy these products.
Eskimo Pie, Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben's and Cream of Wheat are changing. Are the Washington Redskins next?

Forum List

Back