BYU rejects Duke player's claim of racial heckler at volleyball game

Still, an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Just because none of them Mormons will admit they heard it is not proof that it was not yelled.

Just sayin'.
Her parents didn't even hear it and they were in the stands.

Everyday I come in here I scroll past 100's of racist comments by whites here. So just stop pretending that every claim of racism against whites are hoaxes while calling accurate comments about whites practicing racism is racism..
Give us some examples.

Its geat that you can "investigate" yourself and then find that you have done nothing wrong.
Nobody would have expected that to happen.
Well done for clearing up this incident.

When I first heard this I said "bullshit" and moved on.

Racism this and racism that has been used so much that now I don't care anytime it's used. In fact everytime I hear racism thrown out I automatically consider it a lie before I even find out what happened.

The heavy handed use of racism by whites has made me ignore them, and the overuse by blacks has made me hope it's true because for the most part they wore out their welcome and I don't care what happens to them.

Its geat that you can "investigate" yourself and then find that you have done nothing wrong.
There is no evidence whatsoever that the player’s claims are true: she is either a shameful race hoaxster liar, or she needs her hearing or sanity checked.

Maybe she’s schizophrenic, but she’s probably just another Jussie Smolett.

With everyone having a recording device in their pockets, why hasn't someone come forward with proof that it happened?

Forum List

Back