BYU rejects Duke player's claim of racial heckler at volleyball game

Quote: BYU interviewed 50 eyewitnesses and reviewed “security and raw footage from all camera angles taken by BYUtv of the match.” The university had put four ushers, a police officer, and a Duke assistant athletic director in the student section after Duke’s coach relayed Richardson’s accusation of a slur being used. Richardson said the slurs were louder in the fourth set of the match, yet none of the people placed in the student section heard them, nor did the students or Duke’s players aside from Richardson.

Link: Establishment media propagated another racism hoax

The more absurd the hoax the more eagerly the corporate media proclaims it.
Denying the voices in this woman's head is RACIST!!!!

Clearly she has internalized CENTURIES of White oppression.

I think Trump needs to be impeached again...

Shouldn't charges of shouting racial slurs have evidence? Considering the game was on video and none of it was heard?
No other Duke player or fan heard it either, but that just proves how deaf we are to racism!

Especially because Trump!!!!

Own yours then we can talk
I can't own what I don't have. Nor can I own what you imagine.

So learn that when a person says not all whites are racists numerous times that they aren't a racist. And understand that when a person specificallly names a subculture within the white community that person is not talking about the entire white race. Capiche?

Fuck you, racist.

This little jerkass liar should be banned from collegiate sports for her attention whiting hoax.

And Texas voters will take care of her trash “godmother.”
Learn that when a person says not all whites are racists numerous times that they aren't a racist. And understand that when a person specificallly names a subculture within the white community that person is not talking about the entire white race. Capiche?

That girl wasn't making up racism. She either heard a slur or something that sounded like a slur.

Quote: BYU interviewed 50 eyewitnesses and reviewed “security and raw footage from all camera angles taken by BYUtv of the match.” The university had put four ushers, a police officer, and a Duke assistant athletic director in the student section after Duke’s coach relayed Richardson’s accusation of a slur being used. Richardson said the slurs were louder in the fourth set of the match, yet none of the people placed in the student section heard them, nor did the students or Duke’s players aside from Richardson.

Link: Establishment media propagated another racism hoax

The more absurd the hoax the more eagerly the corporate media proclaims it.
I think more than 50 people were at the game.

Everyday I come in here I scroll past 100's of racist comments by whites here. So just stop pretending that every claim of racism against whites are hoaxes while calling accurate comments about whites practicing racism is racism..

Projection...some technology never gets old enough.

1662780668861.png

I bet that black Duke volleyball player has a white BF named Connor or Tanner :auiqs.jpg:

Everyday I come in here I scroll past 100's of racist comments by whites here. So just stop pretending that every claim of racism against whites are hoaxes while calling accurate comments about whites practicing racism is racism..
You are a liar.

Forum List

Back