CA dems now deliver free condoms to 12 year old kids

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We all know what will happen. The kids will get the free condoms and sell them to someone else. More liberal stupidity.

California law begins condom delivery service for teens - WSFX - FOX Wilmington, NC

April 30, 2013 10:38 PM MDT

SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA (KSWB/CNN) - A new California state law is beginning a new initiative allowing teens to get condoms delivered to their front door.

Teens as young as 12 years old in San Diego County, CA can now have the service via a state-run program called California's Condom Access Project and the teens do not need parental consent.

"It [the site] will prompt you for your address and your birth date and if everything lines up, you'll be able to order and receive a package of free condoms as well as educational information," said Amy Moy of the California Family Health Council

The program is for teens between 12 to 19 years old.

The project is funded with taxpayer money and targets counties with high numbers of sexual transmitted diseases among teenagers. San Diego County, CA has the second highest rate of Chlamydia and the sixth for gonorrhea among teens across California.

• Banned
Seems over the top to me. *shrug* but I don't live in California and don't really care how those voters choose to spend their money.

The state is bankrupt because of policies like this and YOU will soon have to pay to bail them out.

Kids as young as 12 being able to get them does not surprise me anymore. The doctor that my mom has been seeing for post traumatic stress syndrome has actually counseled a 12 year old girl who jumped off the bench too early. :( :( :(

God bless you and her and my mom and their doctor always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back