CA man wears spooky ghost mask in store to comply with coronavirus rules

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I Bet he rustled a few jimmies.

"Customers and local officials blasted a grocery shopper in a San Diego suburb who was photographed wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood — apparently to provocatively conform to the county’s coronavirus face mask requirements.

Several workers at the store in Santee confronted the supremacist shopper, who refused to remove the hood until shortly before he purchased his groceries and left, according to a spokesperson for the Vons supermarket company.

“Unfortunately, an alarming and isolated incident occurred at our Vons store in Santee, where a customer chose an inflammatory method of wearing a face covering,” the spokesperson said in a statement. “Needless to say, it was shocking. This was a disturbing incident for our associates and customers, and we are reviewing with our team how to best handle such inappropriate situations in the future.”

California Shopper In Ku Klux Klan Hood Alarms Customers, Officials

k.jpg

"Customers and local officials blasted a grocery shopper in a San Diego suburb who was photographed wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood — apparently to provocatively conform to the county’s coronavirus face mask requirements.

Several workers at the store in Santee confronted the supremacist shopper, who refused to remove the hood until shortly before he purchased his groceries and left, according to a spokesperson for the Vons supermarket company.

“Unfortunately, an alarming and isolated incident occurred at our Vons store in Santee, where a customer chose an inflammatory method of wearing a face covering,” the spokesperson said in a statement. “Needless to say, it was shocking. This was a disturbing incident for our associates and customers, and we are reviewing with our team how to best handle such inappropriate situations in the future.”

k.jpg
Good for him! Fantastic.

HAH! I used to live in Santee!

It was also known as "Klantee", although I always referred to it as "Santucky".

Not a bad little town, at least where I was. I lived just a few blocks from city hall. The house was gray and maroon when I owned it:

10726 Ironwood, Santee, CA 92071 - 4 beds/2 baths

I used to shop at the Vons where this happened. Huh, small world...

k.jpg
Excuse me sir. I'm with store security. What do you got under the shirt?

Good for him! Fantastic.

Seriously.
Why is this good?
C'mon man, this dude is looking to stir the pot, is that what we really want?
Seriously?
He is making a political statement about having to wear a mask.
There is no law that describes what type of mask you wear, could have been a Lone Ranger or a Zorro mask.
Fuck em if they can't take a joke.

k.jpg
hey there's the Governor of Virginia

Good for him! Fantastic.

Seriously.
Why is this good?
C'mon man, this dude is looking to stir the pot, is that what we really want?
Seriously?
He is making a political statement about having to wear a mask.
There is no law that describes what type of mask you wear, could have been a Lone Ranger or a Zorro mask.
Fuck em if they can't take a joke.

Actually, I'd be willing to bet that words to the effect of "covering the nose and mouth" are included in the description of what the mask should do.

Zorro ain't gonna' cut it...

k.jpg
use to be bad guys wore masks.

k.jpg

That's funny!

The NAACP is demanding this man be found and ....arrested? The Sheriff’s office is “investigating” and will pursue criminal charges “if necessary “.

Uh, what law was broken? Shouldn’t they already know if criminal charges are necessary or not? Sounds like a witch hunt is being mandated by moronic politicians to satisfy a bunch of snowflakes.

Forum List

Back