Cabelas business is booming! Thanks Obama!

"Cabelas business is booming! Thanks Obama!"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.
The stock market agrees with me.

CAB Historical Prices | Cabela's Inc Class A Common Sto Stock - Yahoo! Finance
Cabela's Incorporated (CAB)
-NYSE Watchlist
up_g.gif
0.75(1.54%) 4:02PM EDT

Smith & Wesson, Sturm Ruger stock prices rise after Orlando massacre
1465818181_swhc.png

I just purchased two awesome fans for our tent from Cabela's. It is going to add a small level of comfort to our next camping trip in three weeks.

I maintain a years supply of Mountain House Food in my basement. I have always thanked Cabelas for turning me on to Mountain House. Pretty good freeze dried chow!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Actually, thank fearful and ignorant NRA gun nutters.
Says the lying Left who wants to ban guns, restrict ammunition says and ban accessories like magazines.

BTW, in preparation for buying a .357, I've stocked up on 500 rounds of .357 JHP and 200 rounds of .38 HP

Thanks Obama!
No, it’s ignorant, moronic rightwing nitwits like you who think someone’s going to ‘take away’ your guns.

Consider the stupidity of your thread premise: after almost 8 years in office, not one gun ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ by the president - not that he has the 'authority' to do so to begin with.

All you idiots manage to do is cause needless, unwarranted shortages and higher prices for the rest of us.
Not for the lack of trying.
Trying too ban a sporting rifle right now.using nothing but spin lies and scare tactics.
Pegging the old hypocrisy meter pretty hard there fallacy man.
I need an AK-47 to hunt ducks

Says the lying Left who wants to ban guns, restrict ammunition says and ban accessories like magazines.

BTW, in preparation for buying a .357, I've stocked up on 500 rounds of .357 JHP and 200 rounds of .38 HP

Thanks Obama!
No, it’s ignorant, moronic rightwing nitwits like you who think someone’s going to ‘take away’ your guns.

Consider the stupidity of your thread premise: after almost 8 years in office, not one gun ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ by the president - not that he has the 'authority' to do so to begin with.

All you idiots manage to do is cause needless, unwarranted shortages and higher prices for the rest of us.
Trying too ban a sporting rifle right now.using nothing but spin lies and scare tactics.
Agreed. Let's not forget that I bought a six shot single action revolver and the Left is still calling me a "gun nut". Obviously they consider this gun should be banned too.

I just purchased two awesome fans for our tent from Cabela's. It is going to add a small level of comfort to our next camping trip in three weeks.

I maintain a years supply of Mountain House Food in my basement. I have always thanked Cabelas for turning me on to Mountain House. Pretty good freeze dried chow!

Cool. I'll have to look into that jazz. I have a shit load of canned food here and at the cabin.

Thanks Obama!

I would discourage using the 7.62 to hunt ducks. Tears the meat up. Try 12 gauge birdshot for ducks. Now, you want to use a 7.62 for deer - have at it. Just friendly advice..

Cool. I'll have to look into that jazz. I have a shit load of canned food here and at the cabin.

Well, the #10 cans of mountain house have a shelf life of between 25-35 years. Canned goods - not so much. It's like buying MREs. They have a lousy shelf life.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Places like Cabella's and other stores that sell firearms, ammo and various other accouterment will be very sad to see Obama gone.
If Clinton wins ,she will be more of the same.
Obama isn't responsible for increased gun sales ,the real violence that is drummed 24/7 by the media.while violent crime has dropped the perception of violence has been jacked up to the point that it drives sales.

Thanks Obama!

You misspelled dicks......you're welcome.

Thanks Obama!

Indeed. EVERY gun dealer or ammo dealer is back logged with orders. I just ordered a thousand rounds of 9mm JHP and it took 2 weeks to get my order. Thankfully, I ordered when the prices were still fairly low. Prices have risen 20-25% lately.
I've been steadily stocking up ever since the 2013 gun grab fiasco.

Thanks Obama!

Indeed. EVERY gun dealer or ammo dealer is back logged with orders. I just ordered a thousand rounds of 9mm JHP and it took 2 weeks to get my order. Thankfully, I ordered when the prices were still fairly low. Prices have risen 20-25% lately.
I've been steadily stocking up ever since the 2013 gun grab fiasco.

Indeed. Any sane person can see the writing on the wall in this country.

Thanks Obama!

Agreed. One mass shooting spins the anti-gunners up to ban "AR-15s" yet the main killer of most Americans the the handgun in the hands of inner city gang-banger. Is the anti-gun Left really that fucking stupid and panicky or do they see the "assault weapons" and high capacity magazine bans as a first step to a semi-automatic gun ban?

Thanks Obama!

Agreed. One mass shooting spins the anti-gunners up to ban "AR-15s" yet the main killer of most Americans the the handgun in the hands of inner city gang-banger. Is the anti-gun Left really that fucking stupid and panicky or do they see the "assault weapons" and high capacity magazine bans as a first step to a semi-automatic gun ban?

Yes, they really are that fucking stupid. You understand that they can NOT bring up black on black crime in Chicago. (1) Chicago has been the bastion for liberal "leadership" since forever and (2) they are TERRIFIED of offending the blacks in Chicago. They might piss them off and they would vote republican.

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. And don't get me started on their love of abortion and the murder of 50 million babies since 1973.

I'm stocked with Harvest Right freeze dried food. Good up to 25 years if stored properly. I want to get a Freeze Dryer to do my own venison and other meats.

I'm stocked with Harvest Right freeze dried food. Good up to 25 years if stored properly. I want to get a Freeze Dryer to do my own venison and other meats.

Yeah, I do the "food saver" deal for my elk, venison, beef, pork, chicken. We use that fresh meat on a daily basis - throughout the year. I grow vegetables in our garden. My Wife cans them. Have a year or so of vegetables canned, on shelves. She also makes our bread every other day, so we're good there.

The Mountain House stuff is for emergency use only. The "just in case" provisions. I don't like the idea of sitting out bad times with nothing to eat. And the thought of standing in bread lines and soup lines is disgusting to me. I'll leave that for liberals. :)

Forum List

Back