Cabelas business is booming! Thanks Obama!

Actually, thank fearful and ignorant NRA gun nutters.
Says the lying Left who wants to ban guns, restrict ammunition says and ban accessories like magazines.

BTW, in preparation for buying a .357, I've stocked up on 500 rounds of .357 JHP and 200 rounds of .38 HP

Thanks Obama!
No, it’s ignorant, moronic rightwing nitwits like you who think someone’s going to ‘take away’ your guns.

Consider the stupidity of your thread premise: after almost 8 years in office, not one gun ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ by the president - not that he has the 'authority' to do so to begin with.

All you idiots manage to do is cause needless, unwarranted shortages and higher prices for the rest of us.
Not for the lack of trying.
Trying too ban a sporting rifle right now.using nothing but spin lies and scare tactics.
Pegging the old hypocrisy meter pretty hard there fallacy man.
Agreed. Let's not forget that I bought a six shot single action revolver and the Left is still calling me a "gun nut". Obviously they consider this gun should be banned too.

Obama is going to take it anyway

Yes, they really are that fucking stupid. You understand that they can NOT bring up black on black crime in Chicago. (1) Chicago has been the bastion for liberal "leadership" since forever and (2) they are TERRIFIED of offending the blacks in Chicago. They might piss them off and they would vote republican.

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. And don't get me started on their love of abortion and the murder of 50 million babies since 1973.
Agreed on the racism of the Left and their inability to talk about major issues such as black-on-black crime in the heart of Liberal bastions like Chicago and LA.

Liberals are, indeed, hypocrites. OTOH, a majority of Americans favor keeping abortion legal even though they are split on the morality of abortions.

Abortion
lr-ihjzmlkarrrl5ccpy2w.png

sdnahnbt5kcuu1vcpmglcw.png

Forum List

Back