Calif. White Girl becomes racial realist

Expect many more to do so as the realization gradually sinks in that Racial Realism is the only hope for white folk.

I Was Liberal Until I Lived in a Los Angeles Barrio. Now I'm a Race Realist. - American Renaissance

In truth "it has nothing to do" with race. I have been serving in the US Army/National Guard for twenty-nine years this summer. Over that span of all but three decades I've lived and served in close quarters with every race, creed, culture and hybrid of the three imaginable. I've also lived and worked in Detroit, Toledo, Baltimore, Houston, and Philadelphia. My point is that some members of all known races or skin tones can be murderous, criminal pricks and/or predisposed to doing bad deeds. However, not every member of any one race, religion or culture is predisposed to specific or certain behaviors across the board.

All of that said, anyone who sojourns for kicks in the worst ghettos or on the darkest back streets is taking their lives in their own hands quite foolishly. Additionally, some age groups of some male skin colors should be treated with some degree of caution. I don't advise doing that out of racism, but rather common sense, depending on what culture and skin color the individual person represents. Members of every race can be real assholes, while others of any race can be great folks. This is simple common sense. Everyone already knows it, too despite any exposure to political and/or ideological bullshit.

Expect many more to do so as the realization gradually sinks in that Racial Realism is the only hope for white folk.

I Was Liberal Until I Lived in a Los Angeles Barrio. Now I'm a Race Realist. - American Renaissance

In truth "it has nothing to do" with race. I have been serving in the US Army/National Guard for twenty-nine years this summer. Over that span of all but three decades I've lived and served in close quarters with every race, creed, culture and hybrid of the three imaginable. I've also lived and worked in Detroit, Toledo, Baltimore, Houston, and Philadelphia. My point is that some members of all known races or skin tones can be murderous, criminal pricks and/or predisposed to doing bad deeds. However, not every member of any one race, religion or culture is predisposed to specific or certain behaviors across the board.

All of that said, anyone who sojourns for kicks in the worst ghettos or on the darkest back streets is taking their lives in their own hands quite foolishly. Additionally, some age groups of some male skin colors should be treated with some degree of caution. I don't advise doing that out of racism, but rather common sense, depending on what culture and skin color the individual person represents. Members of every race can be real assholes, while others of any race can be great folks. This is simple common sense. Everyone already knows it, too despite any exposure to political and/or ideological bullshit.

I think you have good intentions but you are very naive....as in not all germans were nazis.....but look what happened there.

Again..........as in.....2.5% of the total American population committs over half of all violent crimes in America.......including rape and murder.

Anyone not have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back