California 1st-Grader Disciplined, Harassed By School Officials For Writing Any Lives Matter on BLM Drawing: What the hell is wrong with these people?

Why didn't that kid draw their own picture saying any lives matter?
I ask myself the same thing every time I see “BLM” spray painted over someone else’s painting or creation.

I ask myself the same thing every time I see “BLM” spray painted over someone else’s painting or creation.
You scrubs always have a false equivalence. You lie about BLM just like you do CRT.

You scrubs always have a false equivalence. You lie about BLM just like you do CRT.
There's no need to lie about BLM.

The truth will suffice.

Black Lives Matter is a COMMUNIST organization and it has nothing to do with black lives.

It's leaders are THIEVES, they're already under indictment in 6 states and investigation in 16 others

But it has the word "black" in it so you support it.

Dumbass.

What the first grade boy did was write his views on someone else’s work. That’s what graffiti is. Someone invests their time, their money to build or create something and along comes someone who writes their own views on something that is not theirs. So, why didn’t they just create their own and then express their views?

yet this cracks me up -

"We can recognize that this impacts women while also recognizing other groups," replied Bridges.
-----
so - they can recognize the core group WHILE ALSO recognizing other groups in this as well? then how come this "logic" doesn't apply to BLM vs ALM (All Lives Matter) - i mean, Bridges flat out says both are possible.

i guess she left off "but only for causes we believe in".

What the first grade boy did was write his views on someone else’s work. That’s what graffiti is. Someone invests their time, their money to build or create something and along comes someone who writes their own views on something that is not theirs. So, why didn’t they just create their own and then express their views?
Read the article.

It was a first grade girl and she wrote the triggering word "all life" on her own paper.

Her sin was going off script.

Forum List

Back