JD Vance: "I hate the Police."

As Senator JD Vance seeks the vice presidency, a former Yale Law School classmate and friend has shared about 90 of their emails and text messages, mostly from 2014 through 2017, with The New York Times.

The emails add to an existing body of evidence showing how Mr. Vance pivoted from a strong opponent of former President Donald J. Trump to his running mate. They also provide an insight into a cultural willingness by Mr. Vance to accept his classmate, Sofia Nelson, who is transgender.

View attachment 985227

I obviously don't agree with Mr. Vance, but this is a position he held not that many years ago. I guess his disdain for the police falls in line with Trump's own disdain for law enforcement like the FBI.
Good to know millions of Democrats will vote for him!

I think just about everyone has had a bad encounter w/ a bad cop

I have felt the same way. However, I have never said they were all bad and it looks to me like in most cities 90% of them are good, or more.

I would never say I hate the police.. but in the distant past, I may have had that same thought.. If you knew the incidents I've had, along w/ those of others I know or used 2 know, you'd get it..
All cops are bad.

Forum List

Back