California advances bill for illegals. 0 down, no payment home loans

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

So California is advancing a bill that gives illegals 0 down, no payment home loans. What could possibly go wrong here?

Guess they are trying to fill up the spaces of the people who left California and fill them up with people they will vote for them in exchange for free stuff.

So California is advancing a bill that gives illegals 0 down, no payment home loans. What could possibly go wrong here?

Guess they are trying to fill up the spaces of the people who left California and fill them up with people they will vote for them in exchange for free stuff.
So what? Are they federally backed? So a banker gives an immigrant a loan to buy a home and if they don't pay the banker the loan back the banker gets the home back?

Sounds like California needs these workers. How many immigrants will live in one home 10? Smart.

you buried the lead, resnic.

california has a program that enables anyone to own a home.

we allow foreign corporations to own homes. peaple should have the same right.

what do I have to do to become illegal?

It’s not clear what happens if a family decides to hold on to a home as there are no provisions on how long a property can be held for, which means certain kinds of trusts could potentially allow the loan to not be paid back.

Oh yeah, this is going to work out really well. It seems eerily familiar to the home loan crisis we went through around 2007.

So what? Are they federally backed? So a banker gives an immigrant a loan to buy a home and if they don't pay the banker the loan back the banker gets the home back?

Sounds like California needs these workers. How many immigrants will live in one home 10? Smart.
no, dipshit, it's stupid. Those illegals will set up in neighborhoods and start branching out taking people's jobs and driving down wages.
They'll do work under the table for half of what we will do.
That's why I had to move out of California.

no, dipshit, it's stupid. Those illegals will set up in neighborhoods and start branching out taking people's jobs and driving down wages.
you had to move out?...because of what you said?...yea right...

Making loans that never get paid bsck
Who pays for that?
Those of us who pay back our loans gladly and gratefully.
Commies on the loose

Awesome! The quicker that shithole implodes, the better for Real America.

So you are the uneducated white American who's competing with immigrants.

1724346842714.png

Sorry but we have an illegal employer problem. And you refuse to say we need to go after illegal employers. So if illegals really terk errr jerb then you need to start talking about illegal employers and not playing wack a mole or building a wall. They'll find there way here as long as we have illegal employers.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

you had to move out?...because of what you said?...yea right...
I lived in San Diego for 8 years after I left the military. I couldn't find a job that paid more than $9/hr, and that was working for the Dept Of The Navy. When Ronald Reagan took office he got rid of my job. Because of illegals there were so few jobs available and most of them paid under $5/hr. The US Government was giving all of the good jobs to migrants and refugees from Cambodia. So I had to re-up and go back into the military to feed my family.

So you are the uneducated white American who's competing with immigrants.

View attachment 999532
Sorry but we have an illegal employer problem. And you refuse to say we need to go after illegal employers. So if illegals really terk errr jerb then you need to start talking about illegal employers and not playing wack a mole or building a wall. They'll find there way here as long as we have illegal employers.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."
Uneducated? I was going to college and trying to find a way to earn enough to pay my bills.

That's funny. Screw the blacks with reparations and give this to illegals, from the "We aren't for open borders" party.

I lived in San Diego for 8 years after I left the military. I couldn't find a job that paid more than $9/hr, and that was working for the Dept Of The Navy. When Ronald Reagan took office he got rid of my job. Because of illegals there were so few jobs available and most of them paid under $5/hr. The US Government was giving all of the good jobs to migrants and refugees from Cambodia. So I had to re-up and go back into the military to feed my family.
so you dont have any job skills?.....illegals took the bottom rung jobs...

Do you realize wages were going up too high too fast and the feds raised interest rates to slow things down because wage growth was causing inflation? So don't expect driving out illegals to raise your wages to any meaningful amount. You need strong unions driving up wages. Why work for a non union shop if you can make more working for a union? And union workers make 10-20% more.

What's my point? Don't expect wages to go up as much as you think they'll go up if and I mean IF Trump actually ran illegal workers out of the country. If he did that, the next thing that would happen would be the illegal employers would get republicans to legally import more immigrants. But no way they're going to pay you

Forum List

Back