California approves bill banning child vaccine exemptions

• Banned
“I have very profound feelings about parental rights and responsibilities and great dismay in American society over the decades how much that parental right, that parental responsibility has diminished,” said Republican Sen. Jim Nielsen, one of the two lawmakers opposed to the bill, according to the Bee.

If only because vaccines aren't 100% safe, any kind of mandatory vaccination is basicly condemning the one in a hundred thousand vaccinations or so to death or serious complication. As a result there should be exemptions and opting out.

Good , Children should not be put in danger because of others "religious " beliefs

California approves bill banning child vaccine exemptions MSNBC

Its nice to see you support State laws and rights since there is no federal law requiring immunizations

All 50 states allow medical exemptions while 48 allow religious. 19 allow philosophical exemptions

Again, thanks for supporting state rights. We can talk in other threads more about this I'm sure.

-Geaux

• Banned
The general health should be paramount , no religious kookery should stand in the way

Most anti vaxxers aren't religious. They believe in Jenny Mccarthy and Jim Carrey.

California cities are so over populated and congested that disease can spread to thousands in a matter of days.

I imagine this will ultimately end up in the Supreme Court. This is becoming a popular topic throughout the country.

I'm really surprised that some people think that vaccines can hurt their kids...
Hundreds of cases when children died, because their parents didn't allow them to make vaccination and people still think that it's normal...

So much for being pro-choice eh?

I never understood why people are so afraid of other people not getting vaccinated. If you are so worried then get yourself vaccinated and then you won't get that virus right?

So much for being pro-choice eh?

I never understood why people are so afraid of other people not getting vaccinated. If you are so worried then get yourself vaccinated and then you won't get that virus right?
You have a point. Just deny anti vaxxers medical care when they get sick so they don't clog up hospitals. If there is someone who cannot be vaccinated that contracts the disease the anti vaxxer is liable for monetary damages including wrongful death.

Forum List

Back