California considering unprecedented law restricting police from fire arm use

So the SOP should be to shoot when a person reaches for his wallet, even after the cop told him to show his license? Your Cop, Judge, Jury, and Executioner attitude is why cops are receiving less respect by the day. The badge makes you a cop. It doesn't make you God.

I carry my ID and my Carry permit in my shirt pocket so I don't have to reach behind my back to get them.

But I guess that's just too much common sense to ask of the general public

I can't tell if this is a serious post. What are people without shirt pockets to do? :p

Buy shirts with pockets

All my shirts have a breast pocket. I don't usually wear T shirts and polo shirts are for fags and besides I'm usually carrying so I like a button down that will conceal the gun better
Let me guess. You`re a tough guy who won`t leave his home/trailer without a gun tucked in your bra.

Gun nuts are cowards.

Who are armed to the f****** teeth sweetie:2up:

When the s*** hits the fan good luck with your wiffle ball bat collection:113::bye1:

I carry my ID and my Carry permit in my shirt pocket so I don't have to reach behind my back to get them.

I can't tell if this is a serious post. What are people without shirt pockets to do? :p

Buy shirts with pockets

All my shirts have a breast pocket. I don't usually wear T shirts and polo shirts are for fags and besides I'm usually carrying so I like a button down that will conceal the gun better
Let me guess. You`re a tough guy who won`t leave his home/trailer without a gun tucked in your bra.

Gun nuts are cowards.

When the s*** hits the fan good luck with your wiffle ball bat collection:113::bye1:
You keep believing we've just got wiffle ball bats. :71:

Hey Bulldog, they are not lying. It will make it so dangerous to be a cop, that they absolutely will not engage. You will be on your own. Are you good with that? You say that they should be replaced by people who will do the job, but there will not be any. Nobody will be willing to put themselves in harm's way without the ability to defend themselves. Why would they?

It's possible it could work, there's tons of villages up here in Alaska that have no police at all... Of course, legal gun ownership at a 90% rate and tribal punishment keeps the criminals in check.

Buy shirts with pockets

Gun nuts are cowards.

Yep, cowards who armed to the teeth. Not much is more dangerous than someone with a gun who is scared.

Taser, Inc. needs to give its lobbyists a big fat bonus. They be working overtime!

You keep believing we've just got wiffle ball bats. :71:

Whoa! You're REALLY starting to scare us!!

depositphotos_84879158-stock-photo-chinese-little-girl-holding-baseball.jpg

Hey Bulldog, they are not lying. It will make it so dangerous to be a cop, that they absolutely will not engage. You will be on your own. Are you good with that? You say that they should be replaced by people who will do the job, but there will not be any. Nobody will be willing to put themselves in harm's way without the ability to defend themselves. Why would they?

You're talking common sense........

To a brick wall, unfortunately

If the gun is real instead of plastic his first indication is a bullet in him or her.

Changing the standard to nessasary is an overreaction that would lead to mass resignations of police officers, or police officers not going on any calls anymore without SWAT backup.

And sometimes an ID is reached for, sometimes a gun is reached for, so basically the cops would only be able to shoot back AFTER the other side fires their first bullet.

So the SOP should be to shoot when a person reaches for his wallet, even after the cop told him to show his license? Your Cop, Judge, Jury, and Executioner attitude is why cops are receiving less respect by the day. The badge makes you a cop. It doesn't make you God.

Buy shirts with pockets

Do you even see how dumb the things you post are?

Yeah you would think common sense is dumb

If you think cops will shoot you for reaching behind your back then carry your ID in your shirt pocket.

It ain't rocket science

Buy shirts with pockets

What's the point of having a concealed carry permit if you don't carry a gun?

And I like my gun on my right hip at about the 4 O' clock position

You're probably one of those polo shirt wearing fags huh?
Good for you. I quit playing cowboys when I was 8 years old. If you`re looking for fags you came to the wrong place.
Yup you're definitely wearing a polo shirt

Buy shirts with pockets

If you think cops will shoot you for reaching behind your back then carry your ID in your shirt pocket.

It ain't rocket science

Common sense would be cops policing their own to get rid of all those nut jobs.

Buy shirts with pockets

It ain't rocket science

No it would be showing respect for cops and trying to make their very dangerous job a little easier rather than more difficult.

Buy shirts with pockets

It ain't rocket science

No it would be showing respect for cops and trying to make their very dangerous job a little easier rather than more difficult.

Respect for someone who thinks he is Judge, Jury, and Executioner? Forget it. Fear maybe. I suspect that is what many of them prefer anyway.

Buy shirts with pockets

It ain't rocket science

Respect for someone who thinks he is Judge, Jury, and Executioner? Forget it. Fear maybe. I suspect that is what many of them prefer anyway.

No respect for people who rightly think their life is on the line every day they go to work

But then again I'm not a piece of shit criminal who has to worry when a cop asks a question.

It ain't rocket science

No respect for people who rightly think their life is on the line every day they go to work

But then again I'm not a piece of shit criminal who has to worry when a cop asks then a question.

If they are scared of their job, they can always be a Walmart greeter.

It ain't rocket science

But then again I'm not a piece of shit criminal who has to worry when a cop asks then a question.

If they are scared of their job, they can always be a Walmart greeter.

If you're such a brave internet poster why don't you become a cop

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Why would I want to do that? I already retired, and I'm not going back to work for anybody. I have too many hobbies to play with, and too many naps to take.

Cops don't get to use deadly force against the bad guys.

What could possibly go wrong?

California has become batshit crazy. That is what happens when the idiots and welfare queens elects a super Democrat Legislature.

Why would I want to do that? I already retired, and I'm not going back to work for anybody. I have too many hobbies to play with, and too many naps to take.

So you were too afraid to be a cop when you were working now you're an internet bad ass

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Forum List

Back