California considering unprecedented law restricting police from fire arm use

California Considering Unprecedented Law Restricting Police Firearm Use | HuffPost
On the heels of police officers shooting a young, unarmed black man to death in Sacramento, California, last month, state lawmakers announced a first-of-its-kind bill on Monday that raises the standard for when officers may open fire.

Obama and Sharpton tried pushing this and we told you sooner or later the cops will lose guns as well... CA. is now starting the trend watch.
And in a way , Obama had the police trained shoot to kill, so did Bush as they militarized the police they went crazy shooting people that shouldn't have been shot ...

Now this is going to be the end result of ............... paying attention to MSM BS cops included.
============================================

It was none other than Al Sharpton (I won’t call him reverend) who suggested recently that the answer to the use of excessive force by local police is to nationalize them – federalize them. If there were any doubt what a bad idea this is, consider its new champion.
So you want to federalize local cops?

Why is everything you post a lie? Changing the rules to allow cops to shoot people only when necessary is a good thing. Why do all these nut bags think anyone is taking guns away from cops?

Dang...... talk about connect the dots issues....

One thing you can always be sure of in life.... when progressive ideas are put into practice more people end up dead. One only need to look at Baltimore after the riots a couple of years ago..... all these engagement restrictions placed on cops by the idiot progressive mayor. The ghetto areas in Baltimore became shooting galleries for bad guys.....who knew no cops were coming to help their victims.

Duh...... no elaboration necessary s0ns....

So you are good with cops shooting people when it isn't necessary? That's all the proposal is. Don't shoot unless necessary.

Who considers if the shooting is necessary, here’s a good idea, stop breaking the law, and if a police man says freeze hands behind your back, fuc*ing do it and shut your dang mouth. It just might help, but blacks can’t keep their mouths shut gotta be thugs,Street rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would I want to do that? I already retired, and I'm not going back to work for anybody. I have too many hobbies to play with, and too many naps to take.

So you were too afraid to be a cop when you were working now you're an internet bad ass

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Keep trying. You'll come up with something eventually.
Already got you pegged no need to waste anymore time on you

California Considering Unprecedented Law Restricting Police Firearm Use | HuffPost
On the heels of police officers shooting a young, unarmed black man to death in Sacramento, California, last month, state lawmakers announced a first-of-its-kind bill on Monday that raises the standard for when officers may open fire.

Obama and Sharpton tried pushing this and we told you sooner or later the cops will lose guns as well... CA. is now starting the trend watch.
And in a way , Obama had the police trained shoot to kill, so did Bush as they militarized the police they went crazy shooting people that shouldn't have been shot ...

Now this is going to be the end result of ............... paying attention to MSM BS cops included.

It was none other than Al Sharpton (I won’t call him reverend) who suggested recently that the answer to the use of excessive force by local police is to nationalize them – federalize them. If there were any doubt what a bad idea this is, consider its new champion.

Why is everything you post a lie? Changing the rules to allow cops to shoot people only when necessary is a good thing. Why do all these nut bags think anyone is taking guns away from cops?

One thing you can always be sure of in life.... when progressive ideas are put into practice more people end up dead. One only need to look at Baltimore after the riots a couple of years ago..... all these engagement restrictions placed on cops by the idiot progressive mayor. The ghetto areas in Baltimore became shooting galleries for bad guys.....who knew no cops were coming to help their victims.

So you are good with cops shooting people when it isn't necessary? That's all the proposal is. Don't shoot unless necessary.

Who considers if the shooting is necessary, here’s a good idea, stop breaking the law, and if a police man says freeze hands behind your back, fuc*ing do it and shut your dang mouth. It just might help, but blacks can’t keep their mouths shut gotta be thugs,Street rep.

Yes. Cops have a right to kill you if you misunderstand, or don't follow their royal decrees fast enough.

OK, so first CA decriminalizes drug offenders, who, with their habits and chronic indigency, are back out on the streets in the millions, all looking to steal, pimp and prostitute to get enough quick cash for their next fix. Then add a dash of massive illegal gangbangers moving up from Latin America illegally, seeking to capitalize on the new drug craze and legal laxness in CA. Murders are on the rise in some counties in CA in astonishing escalation. So, one case of CA police shooting someone in the frenzy of the moment = police being more restricted on their already measured training in use of lethal force?

Put in a pinch of "sanctuary cities" for even offending illegal gangbangers, a new incentive to not worry about police, millions of indigent/thieving drug offenders on the prowl, and you have a real recipe for a fun state to live in. Oh, and if you want to start a business in CA, be sure to plan on going bankrupt from their tax rate to support all the indigent &/or illegal criminals crawling through every crack and crevice of the State...with "compassionate aide"...

Nothing surprises me anymore in my truly crazy state of California.

Nobody likes cops -- except when you need one.

Because so many individuals are totally out of control in this country, COPS ARE A NECESSARY EVIL.

Cops are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

A. They are being damned because they shot Mr. Clark, who refused to stand still with his arms raised.

B. If they had not shot him and the gentleman had run away and killed some innocent person later, then some activists would be screaming: "You cops are responsible for letting him get away and committing a murder!"

Nothing surprises me anymore in my truly crazy state of California.

Nobody likes cops -- except when you need one.

Because so many individuals are totally out of control in this country, COPS ARE A NECESSARY EVIL.

Cops are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

A. They are being damned because they shot Mr. Clark, who refused to stand still with his arms raised.

B. If they had not shot him and the gentleman had run away and killed some innocent person later, then some activists would be screaming: "You cops are responsible for letting him get away and committing a murder!"

That's because they have militarized the police eeking it in there around the time of Bush Jr. Then it went full blown during Obama the asshole.

Yes. Cops have a right to kill you if you misunderstand, or don't follow their royal decrees fast enough.

That is correct s0n.....perhaps a first.

We have to remember....we are talking about California here. Most people view that state as a lawless shithole ( God ive come to love using that word :113:) these days. All this nonsense on guns only applies to California...maybe New York and a couple of other places. Doesn't resonate with the rest of the country.....:cul2:

This article gives a bit more detail about what the proposed legislation might mean in practical terms: California lawmakers propose legislation restricting when officers can open fire

I'm not sure what the president would have to do with this proposed state law. :dunno:

What does Federal law have to do with states law when the state allows pot but the FEDS can trump those laws..........

LOGIC......

Pot law involves a contradiction between state and federal laws. How is that relevant here? What federal law would this proposed California legislation contradict or violate?

Forum List

Back