California considering unprecedented law restricting police from fire arm use

Send some of those officers up to Alaska, we are looking for 100 more to crack the down on our criminals. Oh, and if they shoot criminals Alaskan's are happy.

Black people have been after a right to commit crimes for decades. This new law might be described as "one free shot" with the police taking the bet.

They won't. Those that will, will also be likely to use their position to make a little money on the side as a form of paying them for the increased risk they are supposed to take.

So now you're trying to justify crooked cops. Thanks for the right wing ethics lesson. It was very informative.
She isn't "right wing". She is either psychotic, or a pathetic troll.

A psychotic troll?

That already happened, only the kid didn't even point it at the cop. He just had a toy gun in his hand. The cop just drove up and killed the kid within a couple of seconds. That is not the way it should work.

Well under the nessasary standard even if the kid pointed said toy gun at the cop the cop would be liable for shooting him, because the cop was never in any real danger. of course the cop wouldn't know that until after the fact.

I also noticed you didn't answer my specific scenario, and instead brought up another example.

The issue isn't changing the standard, the issue is holding them to a stronger version of "reasonable"

A cop making sure that a threat is real isn't too much to ask for. Too many kids with plastic guns being killed, and people reaching for their ID being shot. Yes, being a cop is a dangerous job, but they knew the danger before they took the job, and they don't have a right to kill people every time they are in doubt.

If the gun is real instead of plastic his first indication is a bullet in him or her.

Changing the standard to nessasary is an overreaction that would lead to mass resignations of police officers, or police officers not going on any calls anymore without SWAT backup.

And sometimes an ID is reached for, sometimes a gun is reached for, so basically the cops would only be able to shoot back AFTER the other side fires their first bullet.

So the SOP should be to shoot when a person reaches for his wallet, even after the cop told him to show his license? Your Cop, Judge, Jury, and Executioner attitude is why cops are receiving less respect by the day. The badge makes you a cop. It doesn't make you God.

I carry my ID and my Carry permit in my shirt pocket so I don't have to reach behind my back to get them.

But I guess that's just too much common sense to ask of the general public

I can't tell if this is a serious post. What are people without shirt pockets to do? :p

Well under the nessasary standard even if the kid pointed said toy gun at the cop the cop would be liable for shooting him, because the cop was never in any real danger. of course the cop wouldn't know that until after the fact.

I also noticed you didn't answer my specific scenario, and instead brought up another example.

The issue isn't changing the standard, the issue is holding them to a stronger version of "reasonable"

A cop making sure that a threat is real isn't too much to ask for. Too many kids with plastic guns being killed, and people reaching for their ID being shot. Yes, being a cop is a dangerous job, but they knew the danger before they took the job, and they don't have a right to kill people every time they are in doubt.

If the gun is real instead of plastic his first indication is a bullet in him or her.

Changing the standard to nessasary is an overreaction that would lead to mass resignations of police officers, or police officers not going on any calls anymore without SWAT backup.

And sometimes an ID is reached for, sometimes a gun is reached for, so basically the cops would only be able to shoot back AFTER the other side fires their first bullet.

So the SOP should be to shoot when a person reaches for his wallet, even after the cop told him to show his license? Your Cop, Judge, Jury, and Executioner attitude is why cops are receiving less respect by the day. The badge makes you a cop. It doesn't make you God.

I carry my ID and my Carry permit in my shirt pocket so I don't have to reach behind my back to get them.

I can't tell if this is a serious post. What are people without shirt pockets to do? :p

Buy shirts with pockets

All my shirts have a breast pocket. I don't usually wear T shirts and polo shirts are for fags and besides I'm usually carrying so I like a button down that will conceal the gun better

Buy shirts with pockets

All my shirts have a breast pocket. I don't usually wear T shirts and polo shirts are for fags and besides I'm usually carrying so I like a button down that will conceal the gun better
Let me guess. You`re a tough guy who won`t leave his home/trailer without a gun tucked in your bra.

Buy shirts with pockets

Let me guess. You`re a tough guy who won`t leave his home/trailer without a gun tucked in your bra.

What's the point of having a concealed carry permit if you don't carry a gun?

And I like my gun on my right hip at about the 4 O' clock position

You're probably one of those polo shirt wearing fags huh?

California Considering Unprecedented Law Restricting Police Firearm Use | HuffPost
On the heels of police officers shooting a young, unarmed black man to death in Sacramento, California, last month, state lawmakers announced a first-of-its-kind bill on Monday that raises the standard for when officers may open fire.

Obama and Sharpton tried pushing this and we told you sooner or later the cops will lose guns as well... CA. is now starting the trend watch.
And in a way , Obama had the police trained shoot to kill, so did Bush as they militarized the police they went crazy shooting people that shouldn't have been shot ...

Now this is going to be the end result of ............... paying attention to MSM BS cops included.
============================================

It was none other than Al Sharpton (I won’t call him reverend) who suggested recently that the answer to the use of excessive force by local police is to nationalize them – federalize them. If there were any doubt what a bad idea this is, consider its new champion.
So you want to federalize local cops?
"considering"....let us know when it's up for a vote, ok?

Really if you're a second amendment person the attitude should be go go go on California. Place is a s*** hole anyway so how far can it be from Escape From New York times. Let them go take the lead in teaching the rest of the nation the total fuckeduedness that is progressivism. Go go go....:113::113::113:

Buy shirts with pockets

Do you even see how dumb the things you post are?

Buy shirts with pockets

Gun nuts are cowards.

Buy shirts with pockets

What's the point of having a concealed carry permit if you don't carry a gun?

And I like my gun on my right hip at about the 4 O' clock position

You're probably one of those polo shirt wearing fags huh?
Good for you. I quit playing cowboys when I was 8 years old. If you`re looking for fags you came to the wrong place.

Buy shirts with pockets

Gun nuts are cowards.
That would make them very very dangerous. Too bad criminals don't understand that and end up dead.

Buy shirts with pockets

Gun nuts are cowards.
That would make them very very dangerous. Too bad criminals don't understand that and end up dead.

Yes. Gun nuts are dangerous cowards.

Buy shirts with pockets

Gun nuts are cowards.

Then the criminals should be very afraid. And the cowards should shoot first, many times, and figure it out later.

Buy shirts with pockets

Gun nuts are cowards.

Then the criminals should be very afraid. And the cowards should shoot first, many times, and figure it out later.

That seems to be working for the cops.

Gun nuts are cowards.

That seems to be working for the cops.
It's all that is working.

Buy shirts with pockets

I like my t-shirts. :lol:

Forum List

Back