California Could Start Jailing People Who Don’t Use Transgender Pronouns

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The exodus from California should turn into a Houston style flood shortly:

A bill that passed the California state senate and is now moving through the Assembly could threaten jail time for anyone who refuses to use a transgender person’s preferred pronoun. The law is currently limited in its effects to nursing homes and intermediate-care facilities, but if passed, those who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” could be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath and Safety code. The state senate passed the bill 26-12 at the end of May. Since then, the Assembly...

A bill that passed the California state senate and is now moving through the Assembly could threaten jail time for anyone who refuses to use a transgender person’s preferred pronoun. The law is currently limited in its effects to nursing homes and intermediate-care facilities, but if passed, those who “willfully and repeatedly” refuse “to use a transgender resident’s preferred name or pronouns” could be slapped with a $1,000 fine and up to one year in prison, according to the California Heath and Safety code. The state senate passed the bill 26-12 at the end of May. Since then, the Assembly...

That is why I call it fruit and nut land.

Good news for you is that you never have to go there and they don't want you to anyways.

People find loop holes in Political correctness anyway, so it never works.

If we went back to traditional manners, far less transgenders would be put down than are today.

Good because we all know liberals never practice what they preach. I'm going to laugh when they start hanging themselves with their own PC bullshit.

I thought California was liberal and educated, why do they have to threaten their residents to use the proper pronouns else be jailed and fined?

But they are willing to lock up a person for his and her free speech rights. But they are not willing to build a wall to keep us safe. But I'm saying they are willing. But they cannot lock no one up for calling someone what they do not want to be called. Like the names that they calls Pres. Trump. Freedom of speech. They are just doing this circus act, just to get the people to vote for a nasty Democrat, instead of whomever Pres. Trump endorses.

How much does it cost to incarcerate an inmate? Legislative Analyst's Office

If true, it would be ruled unconstitutional at the first challenge. No way it's true.

help them to leave the union

I wish California would so they can stop subsidizing all the red welfare states.

Cali better start worrying about half a trillion in unfunded liabilities.

See Illinois, another blue for an example of what happens when it's ignored

California is banking on being too big to fail and a Federal bail out.

Some say they've passed the point of no return

help them to leave the union

I wish California would so they can stop subsidizing all the red welfare states.

Cali better start worrying about half a trillion in unfunded liabilities.

See Illinois, another blue for an example of what happens when it's ignored

California is banking on being too big to fail and a Federal bail out.

Some say they've passed the point of no return

Its hard to imagine they could raise taxes any higher and not spark a mass exodus of business and people.

They are just doing this circus act, just to get the people to vote for a nasty Democrat, instead of whomever Pres. Trump endorses.

How did you know?!! :eek:
It is called spreading disinformation around to make it look as if they are supporting certain groups. But I'm surprised they are not going around trying to get a court order to reopen up the X-Files.

So what is the proper pronoun when referring to freaks? I've always used the word "it", because a person can't be a he and a she at the same time.

Does this mean the state of California is going to send me a bill?

Forum List

Back