California Country Rock Stars Lady Antebellum change their name to "Lady A" & apologize for any hurt their original name may have caused to blacks

The public school system has been training students not to stand up to bullies for a couple of decades now.

This is the result.

is this where we're headed as a society? i liked the original name just fine

Really? Is this how stupid this is going to keep getting?
What’s stupid about it?

It's a fucking name. antebellum is a historical period term, not just for our civil war antebellum south.

The french term is Ancien Regime for the pre-revolutionary period of monarchs.

What’s stupid about it?

It's a fucking name. antebellum is a historical period term, not just for our civil war antebellum south.

Yes, it literally means ‘before the war’ in Latin. But the connotation here is a longing for “the way things were”. If the group is doing this on their own why do you have a problem with it?

California Country Rock Stars Lady Antebellum change their name to "Lady A" & apologize for any hurt their original name may have caused to blacks
I know it caused me quite a few sleepless nights, and I'm not even Black! :uhh:

Seriously, every person or business I note who genuflects in a great catharsis of liberal guilty because of some innocent affectation in an effort to join the me too crowd, I write off as forever an ass out of my book of anyone I'll ever respect again!

What’s stupid about it?

Yes, it literally means ‘before the war’ in Latin. But the connotation here is a longing for “the way things were”. If the group is doing this on their own why do you have a problem with it?

Because it's reacting to a bunch of whiny sissy marys like you.

FOAD

Every large Southern city probably has a period house either in theirs if the States possession that gives tours everyday to show what life was like back then for the rich and the slaves. Should these all be burned down? . Large slice of many cities would disappear.

I know the majority of Americans are not buying into this lunacy, so why on earth is it being allowed to proliferate so widely through our society?

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?

OMG...HOW FUCKING PATHETIC

Just another name on my black list

I would LOVE to see how Africans and IRRELEVANT whites would spin the narrative
if 60+ million whites/Hispanics closed their wallets

Africans represent maybe 15% of the population
Are the majority on welfare and in jail
I'm sorry, Africans didn't make Beyonce and the Kardashians rich...believe that
And, country music...COUNTRY MUSIC....ROFLMFAO...Baby bye

Whatever

She then was deluged with email asking “what antebellum mean”?

Forum List

Back