California Country Rock Stars Lady Antebellum change their name to "Lady A" & apologize for any hurt their original name may have caused to blacks

is this where we're headed as a society? i liked the original name just fine

Really? Is this how stupid this is going to keep getting?
What’s stupid about it?

It's a fucking name. antebellum is a historical period term, not just for our civil war antebellum south.

The french term is Ancien Regime for the pre-revolutionary period of monarchs.
Yes, it literally means ‘before the war’ in Latin. But the connotation here is a longing for “the way things were”. If the group is doing this on their own why do you have a problem with it?

Because it's reacting to a bunch of whiny sissy marys like you.

FOAD
They didn’t react. No one complained. They did this on their own.

is this where we're headed as a society? i liked the original name just fine

Really? Is this how stupid this is going to keep getting?
What’s stupid about it?

It's a fucking name. antebellum is a historical period term, not just for our civil war antebellum south.

The french term is Ancien Regime for the pre-revolutionary period of monarchs.
Yes, it literally means ‘before the war’ in Latin. But the connotation here is a longing for “the way things were”. If the group is doing this on their own why do you have a problem with it?

Because it's reacting to a bunch of whiny sissy marys like you.

FOAD
They didn’t react. No one complained. They did this on their own.

Reacting to the general situation going on now, people are getting indulgences before they even "sin"

Funny thing is the average uneducated BLM loon doesn't have a clue what the word Antebellum means and what it refers to. ... :cuckoo:
Why would you assume they are uneducated? Because they’re Black?

might be because of the low test scores, drop out rates?
Check out the low scores and drop out rates in overwhelmingly White West Virginia, then get back to me, racist.

Forum List

Back