California doctor diagnosed man with ‘homosexual behavior’ illnessl

And? What we were ‘meant’ to have is irrelevant. The basic functions of our bodies are what is in question here and the function of sexuality does not work when you are gay, period. I fail to see how you can ignore that basic fact and the logic with it and equate that to a CT scan. Your analogy is completely incoherent.

What concern is it of yours what is natural and what isn't when it has no effect on you?

Because the result is increased mental illness, another blow to the nuclear family, and hideous diseases they've spread into the normal community. No matter how you cut it, it's a destructive perversion your side is trying to portray as normal....I attribute most of it to feminazis making young women so hideously unattractive, they only appeal to each other and drive weak males into each other's skinny arms.....:321:

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: How many homophobic stereotypes can one fit into one post?

We are not meant to have CT scans or MRI's either, but that didn't stop someone from creating those things for our use.

And? What we were ‘meant’ to have is irrelevant. The basic functions of our bodies are what is in question here and the function of sexuality does not work when you are gay, period. I fail to see how you can ignore that basic fact and the logic with it and equate that to a CT scan. Your analogy is completely incoherent.

What concern is it of yours what is natural and what isn't when it has no effect on you?

It isn’t and I never claimed that it was. What I have a problem with is the asinine demand of people like you who simply cannot abide others calling out REALITY. You would rather demand that I ignore reality to make what others do as ‘normal’ when it clearly is not. I will not ignore reality for your washed out version of PC land.

I support every effort for gay’s to gain the rights that they deserve and I will restlessly crush every attempt by the same people to demand that I ignore simple facts.

The question would be better stated as to why YOU are concerned about me reiterating reality?

We are not meant to have CT scans or MRI's either, but that didn't stop someone from creating those things for our use.

Asexuality is normal for you?

?

What is that completely unsupported assertion based on. Asexuality certainly is NOT normal by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I would be inclined to believe that it is far more abnormal than being gay. Sexuality is as much a part of us as is hair or feet.

The doctor is a moron.

If a man doesn't find women attractive then something isn't wired right in his brain. It is a mental disorder and there is nothing wrong with identifiying it as such.

The queer-enablers want us all to make-believe that homosexuality is perfectly normal, but it's not. It's abnormal and everyone knows it.

I don't know what the big deal is of calling a spade a spade. It's not like she was going to have him commited or pumped full of drugs. All the doctor did was identify it.

You misunderstand then. The problem is not necessarily that it was identified but the connotations that come with that – mainly the ability to lock him up until it is determined that he is not a danger to himself.

Being gay does not warrant that level (or any level for that matter) of invasion of his rights. Fact.

Who has ever said that they could be or should be locked up?

If a man doesn't find women attractive then something isn't wired right in his brain. It is a mental disorder and there is nothing wrong with identifiying it as such.

The queer-enablers want us all to make-believe that homosexuality is perfectly normal, but it's not. It's abnormal and everyone knows it.

I don't know what the big deal is of calling a spade a spade. It's not like she was going to have him commited or pumped full of drugs. All the doctor did was identify it.

You misunderstand then. The problem is not necessarily that it was identified but the connotations that come with that – mainly the ability to lock him up until it is determined that he is not a danger to himself.

Being gay does not warrant that level (or any level for that matter) of invasion of his rights. Fact.

The relevant impact of the specific code used was cited earlier. Most notable, it was pointed out that the code used identified him as a potential threat to himself or others giving the state more leeway in confining him until he could be re-evaluated.

The relevant impact of the specific code used was cited earlier. Most notable, it was pointed out that the code used identified him as a potential threat to himself or others giving the state more leeway in confining him until he could be re-evaluated.

There is no proof that the doctor in this story used that code specifically because he is gay, or that she was going to have him confined for that sole reason. She may of very well had a reason to think he might hurt himself or others. The Yahoo story is only his side of the story.

I'm simply saying on broader terms homosexuality is a mental illness/disorder on some level, not that it automatically merits a "code 302".

There is no proof that the doctor in this story used that code specifically because he is gay, or that she was going to have him confined for that sole reason. She may of very well had a reason to think he might hurt himself or others. The Yahoo story is only his side of the story.

I'm simply saying on broader terms homosexuality is a mental illness/disorder on some level, not that it automatically merits a "code 302".

That is why my original post said ‘on its face only’ and also included if there was more to the diagnosis than just being gay. We already covered this possibility.

It used to be a mental illness on the list of diagnosed mental illnesses until gay activism was successful in getting it removed years ago. The doctor obviously did not have updated material.

The doctor is a moron.

And yet he has a doctorate. It's so difficult to get those on the left to admit that having advanced degrees doesn't make anyone more intelligent than someone who doesn't. Perhaps now we will stop hearing that Obama is somehow brilliant because he has a law degree.

Alright, that's probably too much to hope for. But hey at least this is progress.

Faulty assumption. Something being natural doesn't make it right or correct. Violence is natural. Dishonesty is natural. Greed is natural. Intolerance. Bigotry. Discrimination. All natural. If our society adopted a "Whatever is natural is perfectly alright to do" philosophy, our society would crumble within a week.

Because the result is increased mental illness, another blow to the nuclear family, and hideous diseases they've spread into the normal community. No matter how you cut it, it's a destructive perversion your side is trying to portray as normal....I attribute most of it to feminazis making young women so hideously unattractive, they only appeal to each other and drive weak males into each other's skinny arms.....:321:

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: How many homophobic stereotypes can one fit into one post?

Stereotypes exist because they are rooted in reality, unlike the gay lobby which is rooted in propaganda by creating bullshit buzz words like "homophobia" as though seeing fags as abhorrent is somehow "irrational" and a fear, of which it is neither.

Forum List

Back