California facing higher $16 billion shortfall

This REPUBLICAN bill was the opeing slavo in the distruction of your tax base.

Its why everything is going to shit.

No money for schools and infrastructure

Prop 13 is killing the state.

It was the republican baby at the time.

your so fucking full of shit im started smell you were i am at....why dont you leave the history of this State to people that have been here the whole time this shit has been going on.....not to some part timers like yourself....

why dont you face the facts given you.

Ill tell you why becasue the facts kill your idiotic postion.

you just claimed taxes have nothing to do with revenue you fucking idiot

Californians deserve what they get. They could have voted in a conservative and gotten some fiscal sanity restored to the State but they chose to vote in Democrats instead.

Contrast their 16 billion dollar shortfall with Wisconsin...who in just two years under Scott Walker has gone from a 3 billion dollar deficit to a projected surplus. Maybe Cali can "rent" Walker to come in and fix things for them too?

You can keep Walker far from California thank you.

State faces $143 million budget shortfall by 2013

MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Wisconsin's state budget condition has worsened to the point that Gov. Scott Walker and possibly the Legislature will need to take emergency steps to avoid being out of balance.
The nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau on Thursday released the new projections that show the two-year budget will be $143 million short of balancing by July 2013.
Fiscal Bureau Director Bob Lang says in the memo to co-chairs of the Legislature's budget committee that the Walker administration is looking to address the problem through debt refinancing and restructuring.

At the time of the last estimate in October, the state's budget was projected to end with a positive $73 million balance.

A large reason for the change is a projected $273 million loss in tax collections.

State faces $143 million budget shortfall by 2013 - TODAY'S TMJ4

You're amusing...really...

When the Democrats were running things, Wisconsin was looking at a 3 "BILLION" dollar shortfall...but you think Walker is messing up because the State is coming up 143 "MILLION" short?

I know that you progressives aren't very good with math so I'll see if I can put those numbers into something simple that you can grasp. A hundred and forty million dollar debt is like mud up to the tops of your shoes...a three billion dollar debt is like mud up to your eyebrows. Now which is better? Duh?

Immigration didnt do this to Cali.

things like three strikes laws and idiot tax law like prop 13 did this

oh christ.....no it had nothing to do with it.....geezus you are one dumbass....

How can you be so fucking stupid as to claim tax law has nothing to do with revenue stream?

your one dumb fuck

How can you be so fucking stupid as to deny spending beyond the revenue stream and ahead of inflation and pop. growth has nothing to do with this?

Immigration didnt do this to Cali.

things like three strikes laws and idiot tax law like prop 13 did this

oh christ.....no it had nothing to do with it.....geezus you are one dumbass....

So you claim residential taxes have nothing to do with tax revenue?

your a fucking clown.

No wonder you want the post office private so you have no job

why dont you go back to that thread where you asked me that Question originally and see what i said......you know before you left.....AND you dumb piece of shit....you claimed Immigration has NOTHING to do with this States problem with finances.....answer that Question you piece of fucking dried up Smegma....

see what happens when you let republicans run the country.

Tax revenues disappear along with any stability in the economy to produce more revenue.

They seem to forget that ARNIE presided over the building of this mess.

Arnie was no republican sweet cheeks. Remember he was married to a Kennedy.

why did Orrin Hatch submit the Arnold Bill to try and get it so that Arnie would beome president then?

Badly flawed judgement of the republicans yet again?
why dont you ask Orrin?.....its called being taken in by the guys celebrity status......idiots out here wanted the same thing....

Progressives can't admit that California has failed because it's a microcosm of what their policies will do to the country as a whole.

People like Deanie see Prop 13 as evil conservatives "stealing" money from the people when in fact it was the people saying to the government, 'Please...stop taxing us into oblivion!'

It went from surpluses to deficits right after you idiot

it did?....how come Wilson left the State with a 13 Billion dollar Surplus then?....i cant hear you......come again.....i still cant hear you.....

Because a recovery was already in progress when he entered office and then he stripped the state of infrastructure projects.

He blanced the budget by not repairing the infrastructure.

He also championed prop 187 which was then deemed unconstitutional by the courts.

So he was anti constitution and wrecked the infrastructe of the state.

Progressives can't admit that California has failed because it's a microcosm of what their policies will do to the country as a whole.

People like Deanie see Prop 13 as evil conservatives "stealing" money from the people when in fact it was the people saying to the government, 'Please...stop taxing us into oblivion!'

What is the property taxes in your state?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/10/business/11leonhardt-avgproptaxrates.html?_r=1

State

Average
Property
Tax Rate

United States

Alaska

Alabama

Arkansas

Arizona

California

Colorado

Connecticut

District of Columbia

Delaware

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Iowa

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Massachusetts

Maryland

Maine

Michigan

Minnesota

Missouri

State

Average
Property
Tax Rate

Mississippi

Montana

North Carolina

North Dakota

Nebraska

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

Nevada

New York

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Vermont

Washington

Wisconsin

West Virginia

Wyoming

Source: Moody’s Economy.

Last edited:
Prop 13 is killing the state.

It was the republican baby at the time.

your so fucking full of shit im started smell you were i am at....why dont you leave the history of this State to people that have been here the whole time this shit has been going on.....not to some part timers like yourself....

why dont you face the facts given you.

Ill tell you why becasue the facts kill your idiotic postion.

you just claimed taxes have nothing to do with revenue you fucking idiot
i was referring to your stupid statement here.....It was the republican baby at the time.......since Democrats were in charge when this thing was voted in with a Democratic Governor....a majority of Democratic voters...its ALL the Republicans fault because a Republican thought of it?....Democrats deserve NO BLAME for it passing?.....you know what Truth.....everybody is right about you......your a piece of unadulterated shit with 5 day old Smegma on your lips......

it did?....how come Wilson left the State with a 13 Billion dollar Surplus then?....i cant hear you......come again.....i still cant hear you.....

Because a recovery was already in progress when he entered office and then he stripped the state of infrastructure projects.

He also championed prop 187 which was then deemed unconstitutional by the courts.

he inherited a wreck...you know like obama?thats the excuse slobs like you throw around:lol:and he left a 16 Billion surplus, you know like the Clinton left one for bush argument you like to play......

instead of funding everything he picked and chose...wow wee...guess that second term in a blue state was just a fluck eh?

He left a surplus by NOT doing his job

So it's a governor's job to cause a deficit??

tumblr_m2e538usJw1r4gei2o6_250.gif

some of the biggest infrastructure work on the Freeways in OC that i have ever seen was done during his time in office dipshit.....got anymore tales to make up?....

Forum List

Back