California Getting Nailed With Vicious Rain & Wind Storm With More To Come. Did The Homeless See This Coming?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
By now, anyone following the national weather knows whats going on in Calfornia, and especially the northern half. Much flooding as well. Now imagine being one of thousands of homeless in the greater San Fransico area, having no idea, warning of what was about to come. Odds are their "Homes" either blew away, or was dounced with lots of rain. So anyway, who is the governor and maybe Nancy Pelosi going to blame for this rare weather event? And according to the forecast, there is more to come. Just watch the video.

By now, anyone following the national weather knows whats going on in Calfornia, and especially the northern half. Much flooding as well. Now imagine being one of thousands of homeless in the greater San Fransico area, having no idea, warning of what was about to come. Odds are their "Homes" either blew away, or was dounced with lots of rain. So anyway, who is the governor and maybe Nancy Pelosi going to blame for this rare weather event? And according to the forecast, there is more to come. Just watch the video.

I won't be going to work in Montecito tomorrow. The Sheriff came through and told all the businesses and homeowners to evacuate. The tide is high and the surf is big and choppy in Ventura. The RV resort was evacuated. The pier has been gated up. I saw one bum walking on PCH soaking wet.

The Sheriff warning is because of what happened 5 years ago in Montecito with the disastrous mudslide.
Some places may receive 1 to 2 inches of rain per hour.

Also, when I get old I want to spell just like you.

Last edited:
I've been involved in a homeless ministry for over a year. A creek/river is one of the more popular areas for encampments. People camp either on the creek-side, into the sides of the creek, or even at the base of the creek (when dry). The rivers have been flowing for weeks now, so the only ones that might have survived are the ones at the creek sides, if the winds haven't blown them away or any creeks overflowed/flooded.

Many others camp under, beside, or in-between freeways and may be safer from flooding or direct rain, but are still susceptible to high winds. Others may live in campers and are in best positions to survive weather events.

Often they camp close to food banks and other places that serve food (churches, city programs). The city governments know where most of the encampments are (many are very well-established and known, you'll see city-provided port-a-potties) and may be able to give them some warning, other may be too drugged out to be aware of anything.

At least they won't smell so bad after getting a good shower. Hope the Starvation Army issues them some soap and shampoo.

So far the rain in Ventura hasn't amounted to the expected, so far. It has been heavy and steady, though. Looking at the surf report and there are 15 to 16 foot waves at the Ventura Harbor. So it looks like I'm headed to work in Montecito.

Have fun in your rural midwest shithole.

Have fun in your rural midwest shithole.

We actually have indoor plumbing with hot and cold running waters here. No passed out druggies to trip over, no used syringes to step on, no tranny pedophiles grooming our children in school, low taxes, no negroes or illegals, high employment, and the right to carry a weapon. I've carried one every day for the last 12 years.

We actually have indoor plumbing with hot and cold running waters here. No passed out druggies to trip over, no used syringes to step on, no tranny pedophiles grooming our children in school, low taxes, no negroes or illegals, high employment, and the right to carry a weapon. I've carried one every day for the last 12 years.
You must live in your moms basement. LOL no druggies in the midwest. The midwest is FULL of tweekers and pain pill heads. But thanks for outing yourself as a racist you low end white piece of shit.

You must live in your moms basement. LOL no druggies in the midwest. The midwest is FULL of tweekers and pain pill heads. But thanks for outing yourself as a racist you low end white piece of shit.

Actually I live in a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house on 100 acres of wooded land.

Negroes, Meskins, tweekers, and liberals would eaten alive by my dogs.

Come try, Mr. apartment dweller. I'd bury what's left of you in the back yard.

Actually I live in a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house on 100 acres of wooded land.

Are you trying to threaten me, pussy?

i wonder if every/most radio stations in cally have been playing "It Never Rains In Calfornia" more often than usual this week

i wonder where all the poop washed to
Down the storm drains to the ocean.

And you have a biiiigggg back yard.

Forum List

Back