California is a failed state

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

So California is too expensive to common folks due to gentrification and overcrowding....It happened all through the 1980's when the Northerners were moving to the South in large numbers.

You can’t vote red in California. The vote is either lost or not counted.
Only the crazy left is allowed to vote. Look at all the crazy things that pass in that state. No one of sound mind would allow that kind of things.
Give California,Oregon and Washington their independence and then they can do whatever they want. At least they wouldn't be in the United States anymore.

Only the crazy left is allowed to vote. Look at all the crazy things that pass in that state. No one of sound mind would allow that kind of things.
Give California,Oregon and Washington their independence and then they can do whatever they want. At least they wouldn't be in the United States anymore.

Almost half is federal land and I doubt the feds will give it up.

Divide them into seven states. Cali should be three, Oregon two and Washington two. The Red portions will be sane and normal the three remaining blue portions will suffer and eventually turn red.

So California is too expensive to common folks due to gentrification and overcrowding....It happened all through the 1980's when the Northerners were moving to the South in large numbers.
What does that have to do with how they handled the pandemic, blackouts, homelessness?

i lived there and i dont remember that.....why would anyone move from the north to S.Cal?...

i lived there and i dont remember that.....why would anyone move from the north to S.Cal?...
I never said they moved from Northern California to Southern California.. I said when they moved from the North where Yankees are from to the South where rebels live in the 1980's since the North was all played out and polluted..

I never said they moved from Northern California to Southern California.. I said when they moved from the North where Yankees are from to the South where rebels live in the 1980's since the North was all played out and polluted..
well you were talking about california moon.....

Orange and San Diego counties stay in the Union. We need a Pacific port.

Anchor babies and the bought and paid for are what most of their legislators are now.

The weather in So Cal is a good draw plus the job market before trump fucked the economy up.

The weather in So Cal is a good draw plus the job market before trump fucked the economy up.
yea trump fucked California up.....the problems the state has started long before trump..

By the 80's Californians were already fleeing, don't blame northerners. They called Wa state "Gods country" and moved there from their shitholes in CA. Shortly after came Oregon which they also ruined. Same as they do now, they leave and destroy other places, Nashville and TX has an influx of these assholes, we have them here but very few. We have a new CA "movin" he wears florescent work gear to mow his lawn in "farm country" no trespassing signs all over, not happy here either and he will tell you. (go home to your cesspool) . They leave because they can't stand their own state yet bring their ignorant lib thinking with them. I moved to Wa 79, it was already too late for WA though, Ca mentality took over several years over before that. "Judge Boldt" decision, look it up. You say you are not a lib or cons, bull your a lib. By 96 I had to leave, after 18-20 years there. When Patti Murray got elected there it was over and anyone but a libtard could see that.

Don't try to tell me northerners ruined Ca. I rarely respond to you, you post more shit than POGO, 10 times his posts easy, why, thought you worked? No one can work and post as much bullish as you do.. Don't tell me northerners ruined CA in the 80's. CA was done for long before the 80's.

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

We are fine even with the conservative laws that are still on the books. It is the capitalists who are making my fine state so unaffordable.

Forum List

Back