California is a failed state

Then explain Joe Rogan? He can easily afford to live anywhere and he left. Listen to his podcast. You’re also leaving beachfront property and your friends and family. I live in Boston. I can live in NH and pay much less but I do not because my family is here. It would take a lot for me to move such as an unreasonable political party in charge while charging me ridiculously high taxes and allowing homelessness to run wild. Your data points have always been valid so why are people moving now?

Joe Rogan's net worth is 100 million. He's an exception, not the rule.

So California is too expensive to common folks due to gentrification and overcrowding....It happened all through the 1980's when the Northerners were moving to the South in large numbers.

Yes, folks are still moving to Florida. We also have far lower taxes than California and are far more fiscally responsible.

norcross-fiscal-rankings-map-mercatus-v1_copy_0-X2.png
At the moment but yer future will soon be Californicated.

Then explain Joe Rogan? He can easily afford to live anywhere and he left. Listen to his podcast. You’re also leaving beachfront property and your friends and family. I live in Boston. I can live in NH and pay much less but I do not because my family is here. It would take a lot for me to move such as an unreasonable political party in charge while charging me ridiculously high taxes and allowing homelessness to run wild. Your data points have always been valid so why are people moving now?

Except he is not the only one. Moving companies cannot keep up. Same in NY. What could it be? Hmmmmm......The link I posted gives quite a few data points and they don’t really list yours but you believe what you want to believe, little Leftist. Your candidate is a coward and scared to debate Trump. The faces of your party are overt antisemites and old hags who are out of touch with the world as they binge on their expensive ice cream. The people have had enough. And the 2020 election will reflect that. And then your people will loot and pillage some more and all but guaranty that the Democrat party is on its last legs.

So California is too expensive to common folks due to gentrification and overcrowding....It happened all through the 1980's when the Northerners were moving to the South in large numbers.

Yes, folks are still moving to Florida. We also have far lower taxes than California and are far more fiscally responsible.

Hey fat fuck, adults are talking. Butt out.

Except he is not the only one. Moving companies cannot keep up. Same in NY. What could it be? Hmmmmm......The link I posted gives quite a few data points and they don’t really list yours but you believe what you want to believe, little Leftist. Your candidate is a coward and scared to debate Trump. The faces of your party are overt antisemites and old hags who are out of touch with the world as they binge on their expensive ice cream. The people have had enough. And the 2020 election will reflect that. And then your people will loot and pillage some more and all but guaranty that the Democrat party is on its last legs.

He's obviously not the only one. But the majority of people, where money is an important factor because they don't have 100 million dollars, choose to move to places where housing is cheaper.

New York's cost of living index is also super high. They're third behind Hawaii and New York.

He's obviously not the only one. But the majority of people, where money is an important factor because they don't have 100 million dollars, choose to move to places where housing is cheaper.

New York's cost of living index is also super high. They're third behind Hawaii and New York.
And yet people waiting til now to move. That has always been the case but for such high taxes and cost of living the people expect police protection and they aren’t getting it. DeBlasio is a disgrace. As is Pelosi and her crew in Cali. You may bury your head in the sand all you like but the truth is right in front of you if you just open your eyes.

And yet people waiting til now to move. That has always been the case but for such high taxes and cost of living the people expect police protection and they aren’t getting it. DeBlasio is a disgrace. As is Pelosi and her crew in Cali. You may bury your head in the sand all you like but the truth is right in front of you if you just open your eyes.

Price is a big factor in why most people are moving. Sorry if you don't see that, but it's pretty obvious.

So you are the one running this OP like a bad "B" movie with washed up actors from California that are drug addled to reflect how much you hate California because you can't afford to live there. If the fed would give up their 48% there would be more places to live. I myself enjoy California but then again I enjoy many places because I have a good time. The fiscal condition is screwy but it is not the only state with revenue problems compared to expenditures. When the Feds go bust it won't matter what state you live in they will all suck fiscally...

Price is a big factor in why most people are moving. Sorry if you don't see that, but it's pretty obvious.
They would have moved sooner if that were the case. They aren’t getting protection for the price.

So you are the one running this OP like a bad "B" movie with washed up actors from California that are drug addled to reflect how much you hate California because you can't afford to live there. If the fed would give up their 48% there would be more places to live. I myself enjoy California but then again I enjoy many places because I have a good time. The fiscal condition is screwy but it is not the only state with revenue problems compared to expenditures. When the Feds go bust it won't matter what state you live in they will all suck fiscally...
What the fuck are you talking about? Shut the hell up your worthless waste of life. People are moving because they no longer feel safe, you brain damaged leftist.

They would have moved sooner if that were the case. They aren’t getting protection for the price.

Alright. Well we disagree. Have fun.

Yep. Keep burying your head in the sand.

Keep being wrong. Price is an important factor to people who don't have 100 million dollars.

Keep being wrong. Price is an important factor to people who don't have 100 million dollars.
Your solution is to move if you’re being harassed by criminals. You’re an idiot.

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

We are fine even with the conservative laws that are still on the books. It is the capitalists who are making my fine state so unaffordable.

No it’s the mountains of regulations, laws and restrictions that you liberals have rammed down the throat of the golden state that have made the state unaffordable.

Your solution is to move if you’re being harassed by criminals. You’re an idiot.

Ok. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?

Ok. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?
I never said that. I said it’s one of the reasons and I posted several links you fat troll.

Listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Ben Shapiro on it. You ll see for yourself. It’s on YouTube. Here is some data. Idiot.

Listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Ben Shapiro on it. You ll see for yourself. It’s on YouTube. Here is some data. Idiot.

What data? He didn't bring up any data.

Please be more specific this time. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?

What data? He didn't bring up any data.

Please be more specific this time. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?

I told You to listen to the podcast. Do you not know how to do that?

Forum List

Back