California is a failed state

You can’t vote red in California. The vote is either lost or not counted.
Only the crazy left is allowed to vote. Look at all the crazy things that pass in that state. No one of sound mind would allow that kind of things.
Divide them into seven states. Cali should be three, Oregon two and Washington two. The Red portions will be sane and normal the three remaining blue portions will suffer and eventually turn red.
What is cali?

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

lol. Vote blue not red!

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

lol. Vote blue not red!

Ummm...that’s what made it a failed state

Only the crazy left is allowed to vote. Look at all the crazy things that pass in that state. No one of sound mind would allow that kind of things.
Divide them into seven states. Cali should be three, Oregon two and Washington two. The Red portions will be sane and normal the three remaining blue portions will suffer and eventually turn red.
What is cali?
Cali is short for California. Are we playing reverse Jeopardy?

What is cali?
Well it seems like you did need to leave the state as you do not abbreviate it that way. Ca.

People need to learn. Gray Davis was a governor that was recalled some 17 years ago. For being a Prog moron. And they keep doing it in some states. The people move to other states and redo the same things in voting. Oregon and Washington State are on their way to mediocre status. The fortunate place of location for trade with Asia wasted with people who waste resources on insane agendas. What kind of leaders foment the destruction of their own cities? Its like China and Russia have their own agents in them. It was never Trump. Only the never Trumper's and the Prog party who blamed Trump for what they do. To all the big companies on the west coast. The red states are calling you. Come on over. Yo Boeing....you must make amends with us all. Move out of the dying areas and start a rebirth in the red ones.

I like it here. It is getting more expensive though.

Californians moving to Arizona may turn Arizona blue.

What is cali?
Well it seems like you did need to leave the state as you do not abbreviate it that way. Ca.
LOL....whatevs helps you sleep at night. Leftist.

Not if they don’t want AZ to become like the place they just left. If not for the weather you would not like it and you’re a leftist so you agree with their weird beliefs.

Not if they don’t want AZ to become like the place they just left. If not for the weather you would not like it and you’re a leftist so you agree with their weird beliefs.

I don't know about it being a policy thing. I think it's more about getting priced out.

According to Zillow, California's median house price is $578,000. Arizona's median house price is $278,000.

In my opinion, Californians moving to Arizona turns Arizona blue before it turns California red. Just my opinion.

So California is too expensive to common folks due to gentrification and overcrowding....It happened all through the 1980's when the Northerners were moving to the South in large numbers.

Yes, folks are still moving to Florida. We also have far lower taxes than California and are far more fiscally responsible.

norcross-fiscal-rankings-map-mercatus-v1_copy_0-X2.png

I don't know about it being a policy thing. I think it's more about getting priced out.

According to Zillow, California's median house price is $578,000. Arizona's median house price is $278,000.

In my opinion, Californians moving to Arizona turns Arizona blue before it turns California red. Just my opinion.
Maybe but salaries are higher too and people would not leave due to house prices. They would leave due to poor leadership from the electorate. Ever listen to Joe Rogan?

Maybe but salaries are higher too and people would not leave due to house prices. They would leave due to poor leadership from the electorate. Ever listen to Joe Rogan?

I disagree completely. But let's look at the numbers together to have something concrete.

Median household income in California is $102,375. Median household income in Arizona is $87,823.

So if a family moves from California to Arizona, we're talking about only a 14% drop in salary and a 52% drop in housing price. I think that's significant. Personally, I have friends and family that moved to Texas for this very reason.

The cost of living index also shows some interesting info. California has the second highest cost of living at 151.7, only behind Hawaii. Arizona is 27th.

If you don't think people will leave over house prices, then I don't know what to tell you. A $300,000 difference is a huge factor. That's a lot of money to a lot of people.

I've seen people post things like on social media. It's true and it's pretty ridiculous. Supply and demand I suppose.

1598836455872.png

Last edited:
Right wing fantasy is all right wingers have.
Left wing crazy is all the left has. They won’t even do well in the election

What is cali?

AzogthDefiler did not say it was the abbreviation for California, he said it was short for California. In conversation, many people use the shortened version Cali. For example, I live in Cali as opposed to I live in California.

I disagree completely. But let's look at the numbers together to have something concrete.

Median household income in California is $102,375. Median household income in Arizona is $87,823.

So if a family moves from California to Arizona, we're talking about only a 14% drop in salary and a 52% drop in housing price. I think that's significant. Personally, I have friends and family that moved to Texas for this very reason.

The cost of living index also shows some interesting info. California has the second highest cost of living at 151.7, only behind Hawaii. Arizona is 27th.

If you don't think people will leave over house prices, then I don't know what to tell you. A $300,000 difference is a huge factor. That's a lot of money to a lot of people.

I've seen people post things like on social media. It's true and it's pretty ridiculous. Supply and demand I suppose.

View attachment 382374
Then explain Joe Rogan? He can easily afford to live anywhere and he left. Listen to his podcast. You’re also leaving beachfront property and your friends and family. I live in Boston. I can live in NH and pay much less but I do not because my family is here. It would take a lot for me to move such as an unreasonable political party in charge while charging me ridiculously high taxes and allowing homelessness to run wild. Your data points have always been valid so why are people moving now?

Forum List

Back