California is a failed state

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

Yea, yea but California is still the 5th richest economy in the world. Not bad for a single State that is so unfriendly to commerce and business.

You need to remove head from arse hole!

Silly Con Valley, Hollyweird and the coastal communities dress us the spread sheets while the bulk of the citizenry lives like the human cockroaches they are.....12% of the nations population, 33% of of the nations welfare recipients, 30% live in poverty, record numbers of homeless, more filthy wetbacks in Mexifornia than in Mexico.
Tell us, how does GDP translate for the majority? Mexifornia is the state of feast or famine. I thought you weirdos hated inequalities? I thought you hated the rich?
Haha...it’s fun to watch you fools get all over the nuts of wealthy folks when you think you can use their achievements to your advantage in a debate.

You could say that about any developed country. Especially the US, the richest country in the world, and yet with worse levels of poverty/healthcare than some third world countries. I have never hated the rich. Just think they should pay, - post accountants, their fair share of tax, which in the US they certainly don't.
Like the OP's "yea but its slipping!" you might consider who's watch it is slipping on. So blame Trump who has been in power for 4 years not the Democrats.

Haha...our most productive pay all the income tax..Those not paying a “fair share” are the nearly 50% of Americans with an effective tax rate of 0%....The lowlifes use my roads, highways, schools...etc for free.
Are you sure you know what you’re talking about?

• The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).

That is not enough. We need to pay more. Also my kids who get straight As need to lower their grades to Bs and give part of their grades to D students so that they become C students. Only "fair"....

You could say that about any developed country. Especially the US, the richest country in the world, and yet with worse levels of poverty/healthcare than some third world countries. I have never hated the rich. Just think they should pay, - post accountants, their fair share of tax, which in the US they certainly don't.
Like the OP's "yea but its slipping!" you might consider who's watch it is slipping on. So blame Trump who has been in power for 4 years not the Democrats.

always-S.jpg

always-S.jpg

1598898118429.png

Forum List

Back