California is a failed state

Then explain Joe Rogan? He can easily afford to live anywhere and he left. Listen to his podcast. You’re also leaving beachfront property and your friends and family. I live in Boston. I can live in NH and pay much less but I do not because my family is here. It would take a lot for me to move such as an unreasonable political party in charge while charging me ridiculously high taxes and allowing homelessness to run wild. Your data points have always been valid so why are people moving now?

Joe Rogan's net worth is 100 million. He's an exception, not the rule.
Except he is not the only one. Moving companies cannot keep up. Same in NY. What could it be? Hmmmmm......The link I posted gives quite a few data points and they don’t really list yours but you believe what you want to believe, little Leftist. Your candidate is a coward and scared to debate Trump. The faces of your party are overt antisemites and old hags who are out of touch with the world as they binge on their expensive ice cream. The people have had enough. And the 2020 election will reflect that. And then your people will loot and pillage some more and all but guaranty that the Democrat party is on its last legs.

He's obviously not the only one. But the majority of people, where money is an important factor because they don't have 100 million dollars, choose to move to places where housing is cheaper.

New York's cost of living index is also super high. They're third behind Hawaii and New York.
And yet people waiting til now to move. That has always been the case but for such high taxes and cost of living the people expect police protection and they aren’t getting it. DeBlasio is a disgrace. As is Pelosi and her crew in Cali. You may bury your head in the sand all you like but the truth is right in front of you if you just open your eyes.

Price is a big factor in why most people are moving. Sorry if you don't see that, but it's pretty obvious.
They would have moved sooner if that were the case. They aren’t getting protection for the price.

Alright. Well we disagree. Have fun.
Yep. Keep burying your head in the sand.

Keep being wrong. Price is an important factor to people who don't have 100 million dollars.
Your solution is to move if you’re being harassed by criminals. You’re an idiot.

Ok. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?
Listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Ben Shapiro on it. You ll see for yourself. It’s on YouTube. Here is some data. Idiot.

What data? He didn't bring up any data.

Please be more specific this time. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?

I told You to listen to the podcast. Do you not know how to do that?

I did and he didn't bring up any data.

Then explain Joe Rogan? He can easily afford to live anywhere and he left. Listen to his podcast. You’re also leaving beachfront property and your friends and family. I live in Boston. I can live in NH and pay much less but I do not because my family is here. It would take a lot for me to move such as an unreasonable political party in charge while charging me ridiculously high taxes and allowing homelessness to run wild. Your data points have always been valid so why are people moving now?

Except he is not the only one. Moving companies cannot keep up. Same in NY. What could it be? Hmmmmm......The link I posted gives quite a few data points and they don’t really list yours but you believe what you want to believe, little Leftist. Your candidate is a coward and scared to debate Trump. The faces of your party are overt antisemites and old hags who are out of touch with the world as they binge on their expensive ice cream. The people have had enough. And the 2020 election will reflect that. And then your people will loot and pillage some more and all but guaranty that the Democrat party is on its last legs.

He's obviously not the only one. But the majority of people, where money is an important factor because they don't have 100 million dollars, choose to move to places where housing is cheaper.

New York's cost of living index is also super high. They're third behind Hawaii and New York.
And yet people waiting til now to move. That has always been the case but for such high taxes and cost of living the people expect police protection and they aren’t getting it. DeBlasio is a disgrace. As is Pelosi and her crew in Cali. You may bury your head in the sand all you like but the truth is right in front of you if you just open your eyes.

Price is a big factor in why most people are moving. Sorry if you don't see that, but it's pretty obvious.
They would have moved sooner if that were the case. They aren’t getting protection for the price.

Keep being wrong. Price is an important factor to people who don't have 100 million dollars.
Your solution is to move if you’re being harassed by criminals. You’re an idiot.

Ok. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?
Listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Ben Shapiro on it. You ll see for yourself. It’s on YouTube. Here is some data. Idiot.

Please be more specific this time. Do you have any evidence that the majority of people are moving because they're being harassed by criminals?

The Ben Shapiro one? They do. You lie.

The Joe Rogan one you linked in post #58.

No I said the Ben Shapiro one. 3x now. Google is your friend. Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro. Have fun, Lefitst.

Yes OP.

Every DemonRat state is a failed state.

Hopefully Americans are waking up to that fact by now.

No I said the Ben Shapiro one. 3x now. Google is your friend. Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro. Have fun, Lefitst.

Then I don't know why you linked me to the Rogan video when I asked you for evidence lol.

Link me the video you're talking about. I'm not going to try to read your mind and go searching for evidence that you think exists.

Then I don't know why you linked me to the Rogan video when I asked you for evidence lol.

Link me the video you're talking about. I'm not going to try to read your mind and go searching for evidence that you think exists.

Nope. Do some work yourself. It’s easy. It’s a recent one too. It’s a Podcast. Let’s see if you have the skills.

Nope. Do some work yourself. It’s easy. It’s a recent one too. It’s a Podcast. Let’s see if you have the skills.

This is a really funny way of trying to get out of supplying evidence for your wrong claim lol.

I did a quick search and found three podcasts with Ben Shaprio and Joe Rogan. One is nearly two hours long and the others are 2.5 hours long.

I'm not going to sit here and listen to 7 hours worth of podcast to wait for data that probably doesn't even exist in the first place.

Provide the evidence for your claim or you're dismissed again.

This is a really funny way of trying to get out of supplying evidence for your wrong claim lol.

I did a quick search and found three podcasts with Ben Shaprio and Joe Rogan. One is nearly two hours long and the others are 2.5 hours long.

I'm not going to sit here and listen to 7 hours worth of podcast to wait for data that probably doesn't even exist in the first place.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.
you are pathetically useless. Enjoy it.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

Give me the time stamp where he gives the data that supports your argument. I'm not listening to 2 hours and 34 minutes to wait for something that may or may not even exist.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

Give me the time stamp where he gives the data that supports your argument. I'm not listening to 2 hours and 34 minutes to wait for something that may or may not even exist.

Typical Leftist. Just keeps asking and asking. You’re trolling now. We are done.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

Typical Leftist. Just keeps asking and asking. You’re trolling now. We are done.

Yea I didn't think so. Couldn't find data to support your argument. Again.

You're dismissed.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

You're dismissed.

LOL you provide random data and don’t link it to the moves. I have Asked you 3x WHY NOW? What is the difference? Could it be the riots? The homelessness the feeling of not being safe? You’re a troll. All set with you.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

You're dismissed.

LOL you provide random data and don’t link it to the moves. I have Asked you 3x WHY NOW? What is the difference? Could it be the riots? The homelessness the feeling of not being safe? You’re a troll. All set with you.

I noticed that you’re trying to get around proving evidence for your claim. Good call on your part.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

You're dismissed.

I noticed that you’re trying to get around proving evidence for your claim. Good call on your part.

You’ve used that verbiage before. So let me retort. This is a Message board not a court of law. Opinions cannot be wrong. I have explained this to you several times. Do you have dementia? Honest question.

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

Taxes and regulations are high here in California but it is still one of the most beautiful, exciting, innovative and beautiful places on earth. Don’t like it? Don’t come here. Sorry, not sorry

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

You're dismissed.

You’ve used that verbiage before. So let me retort. This is a Message board not a court of law. Opinions cannot be wrong. I have explained this to you several times. Do you have dementia? Honest question.

Opinions can absolutely be wrong if they are based on false information.

for example if I say that I hate the taste of strawberries when I’m actually eating broccoli then my opinion about strawberries is wrong. Get it?

Keep voting Democrat people....

Seriously: highest taxes, no law and order, homelessness, greedy and corrupt politicians, unfriendly to businesses. Harsh pandemic response. Wildfires. Blackouts. Just a terrible place sans the weather. News flash: there are other states with nice weather but with sane politicians.

Even left leaning Joe Rogan agrees. He is moving to Texas.

Maybe it’s time to vote Red and see what happens?

Taxes and regulations are high here in California but it is still one of the most beautiful, exciting, innovative and beautiful places on earth. Don’t like it? Don’t come here. Sorry, not sorry

Nice place to visit but people seem to no longer want to live there? Sorry about your damn luck.

Most recent one.
You really are hopeless.

You're dismissed.

Opinions can absolutely be wrong if they are based on false information.

for example if I say that I hate the taste of strawberries when I’m actually eating broccoli then my opinion about strawberries is wrong. Get it?

Nope. When it’s fact it’s no longer an opinion. If I believe the Celtics will win the championship then its an opinion and cannot be wrong. If they lose then it becomes a fact but at the time of my opinion I was not wrong. Now if I still claim they will win when facts stated otherwise then I am an idiot. So you’re an idiot if you cannot tell vegetables from fruits.

Forum List

Back