California Lt Governor Wants To Jail You For Not Composting

"So what are you in for?"

"Armed robbery, you?"

"I threw my orange peels in the garbage."

:laugh2:

Nothing says "Land of the Free" like the garbage police wading through your trash to make sure you separated your egg shells from the plastic. This guy is exactly the clown California deserves. I truly hope he wins.

“You thought gay marriage was controversial,” Newsom added to sustained laughter, “we required composting in San Francisco. That was controversial. They had garbage police out there checking in my cans to make sure the egg shells were in the appropriate bin.”

Mandatory composting? Gavin Newsom isn’t shying away from his liberal record

I think this garbage policing trend started in Seattle. And the weird thing is that they want to police stuff that is biodegradable. Why not expand the recycling capabilities of real recyclables? It's because everything is about creating subservience.

why does it offend rightwingnuts to do anything that doesn't destroy our land, air and water?

Another member of the Global Warming Cult. This isn't surprising to me. These folks are fanatics. But i do think the tide is turning. I think most common sense thinking people are beginning to turn the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle. They know it's just another political agenda. They're moving on.

Can't be because of globull warming, composting creates Co2 and it can also create methane.

There are interesting ways of harvesting and storing methane, too:
Methane Digesters for Fuel Gas and Fertilizer - Chapter 10

LOL, just what everyone needs in their 1 bedroom apartment.

"Armed robbery, you?"

Nothing says "Land of the Free" like the garbage police wading through your trash to make sure you separated your egg shells from the plastic. This guy is exactly the clown California deserves. I truly hope he wins.

“You thought gay marriage was controversial,” Newsom added to sustained laughter, “we required composting in San Francisco. That was controversial. They had garbage police out there checking in my cans to make sure the egg shells were in the appropriate bin.”

I think this garbage policing trend started in Seattle. And the weird thing is that they want to police stuff that is biodegradable. Why not expand the recycling capabilities of real recyclables? It's because everything is about creating subservience.

why does it offend rightwingnuts to do anything that doesn't destroy our land, air and water?

Go ahead and tell me how I'm in favor of destorying land, air, water.

"Armed robbery, you?"

I refuse to recycle because it's for fucking losers…

"Armed robbery, you?"

Can you imagine the police having to go to that persons house?

They would have to be thinking; Damn evul earth hater, is gunna get the "Stop resisting!" routine.

gang wars :meh:
illegals committing violent crimes :meh:
the mob :yawn:
potato shavings in the wrong can :Boom2:

I weep for the children.

"Armed robbery, you?"

Odd how your little story isn't making the rounds here in ...................... California.

"Armed robbery, you?"

Odd how your little story isn't making the rounds here in ...................... California.

And here I thought Sacramento was in.............California.

"Armed robbery, you?"

Sure it is....How many people in Sacramento know of this little gem you've plucked from...........somewhere.

Another member of the Global Warming Cult. This isn't surprising to me. These folks are fanatics. But i do think the tide is turning. I think most common sense thinking people are beginning to turn the page on the Great Global Warming Swindle. They know it's just another political agenda. They're moving on.

Can't be because of globull warming, composting creates Co2 and it can also create methane.

There are interesting ways of harvesting and storing methane, too:
Methane Digesters for Fuel Gas and Fertilizer - Chapter 10

LOL, just what everyone needs in their 1 bedroom apartment.

Should be mandatory in Cali or Seattle, don't you think?

"Armed robbery, you?"

I refuse to recycle because it's for fucking losers…
There's a difference between recycling and composting. In my world, compost is a marketable byproduct of milk production and gardening.

"Armed robbery, you?"

Sure it is....How many people in Sacramento know of this little gem you've plucked from...........somewhere.

Here you go. Seeing's how you're from cali I can understand why you're not capable of reading too clearly.

"Armed robbery, you?"

I'm surprised that California didn't opt to fine people instead of incarcerating them. They desperately need money and instead they'll spend more to jail people who break their rules.

Meanwhile, illegals in the state are let loose on the street after being arrested for serious crime.

Why lock people up for assault, rape or other serious crimes when you can jail people for really bad stuff like collecting rain water in a barrel, not composting peels, or washing your car with a garden hose. I'm sure hate speech (defined as anything not leftwing) will also be a serious offense that will get you thrown in the slammer.

Tip of the iceberg, liberals are control freaks...to infinity.
I hear you. It all started with that liberal recycling bullshit.
liar.

everyone used to reuse everything they could. It was your dumb assed idea to force plastic on us, when it turned out to be the bad idea, we told you it was, you pretended to fix it.

We used to use paper bags at the grocery market then dumb ass liberals screamed about how we were killing trees and FORCED stores to switch to plastic bags which take up to 50,000 years to biodegrade. After dumb ass liberals created a giant mess with these plastic bags, after scores of birds and fish got killed after being tangled up in them, now liberals are screaming about the plastic bags. The lesson, liberals are DUMB!

"Armed robbery, you?"

can you imaging having to update your resume to include this wondrous skill?

Tip of the iceberg, liberals are control freaks...to infinity.
I hear you. It all started with that liberal recycling bullshit.
liar.

everyone used to reuse everything they could. It was your dumb assed idea to force plastic on us, when it turned out to be the bad idea, we told you it was, you pretended to fix it.

We used to use paper bags at the grocery market then dumb ass liberals screamed about how we were killing trees and FORCED stores to switch to plastic bags which take up to 50,000 years to biodegrade. After dumb ass liberals created a giant mess with these plastic bags, after scores of birds and fish got killed after being tangled up in them, now liberals are screaming about the plastic bags. The lesson, liberals are DUMB!
say huh? the entire reason for paper is ...

nevermind. emo-bullshit-assholes.

"Armed robbery, you?"

From the Sacramento Bee? It's a widely circulated publication, not some obscure amateur rag. Furthermore, why is that your rebuttal? Are you embarrassed that the man who's winning the governor's race for your party is proposing this lunacy and so you don't want to talk about it?

Forum List

Back