California officer shoots and kills boy, 15, holding gardening tool

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

video here. the kid went nuts and charged towards the cop with a gardening tool. he didnt obey orders. they had to shoot him. this was justified shooting. course the parents are starting up again. they called him because he was doing the same to them.

Will Kamala take a knee for him?

Pretty weenie to be afraid of a garden hoe that you can't just take it off of him.

Even more weenie that if you decide not to run away out of his range and must shoot him, that you can't just shoot for the stomach or groin.

Kid could have been stopped with pepper spray.

Where are all of those psychologically-trained counselors which were supposed to replace police in 2020 after George Floyd???

video here. the kid went nuts and charged towards the cop with a gardening tool. he didnt obey orders. they had to shoot him. this was justified shooting. course the parents are starting up again. they called him because he was doing the same to them.
looks pretty cut and dry to me,,

Pretty weenie to be afraid of a garden hoe that you can't just take it off of him.

Even more weenie that if you decide not to run away out of his range and must shoot him, that you can't just shoot for the stomach or groin.

Kid could have been stopped with pepper spray.

Where are all of those psychologically-trained counselors which were supposed to replace police in 2020 after George Floyd???
let me chase you with it and see how long you wait to shoot,,

In the article it mentions that the kid was autistic. Likely he was having some kind of mental breakdown because he was yelling and shouting and threatening other members of the family and it was they who called 911. Seems like he charged the officer in a blind rage. The officer was holding his weapon, warned the kid several times and then shot the kid when the kid lunged at him with that implement. Probably a 'good shoot' but a tragic ending for all involved.

I wonder, could he have tazed the kid? What about a Byrner? (tear gas/pepper ball) gun. Maybe someone could make a gun with both lethal and non lethal choices? Yeah, I know, Star Trek weapon.....Phazer 'stun and lethal' settings.

Parents probably set it up for ghetto lottery chance? Glad to be out from under the burden? perhaps?

What happens to the truly autistic when they hit Adult age? Nowdays they put phony labels on every out of control kid to explain crazy behavior. You never know anymore. Every one ia an asthmatic too. Free GOVT help.

In the article it mentions that the kid was autistic. Likely he was having some kind of mental breakdown because he was yelling and shouting and threatening other members of the family and it was they who called 911. Seems like he charged the officer in a blind rage. The officer was holding his weapon, warned the kid several times and then shot the kid when the kid lunged at him with that implement. Probably a 'good shoot' but a tragic ending for all involved.

I wonder, could he have tazed the kid? What about a Byrner? (tear gas/pepper ball) gun. Maybe someone could make a gun with both lethal and non lethal choices? Yeah, I know, Star Trek weapon.....Phazer 'stun and lethal' settings.
not when he running at you ignoring commands with a weapon that had a blade.

Seems that a lot of black autistic kids get out of control. One beat a teacher so bad it nearly killed her. Are there ANY white kids with autism that attack others?

I can't blame the cops for taking such action. People who have autism are could be more dangerous compared to normal people.

God bless you and the cops always!!!

Holly
also the family never told 911 operator he was autistic.

Forum List

Back