California police discover secret underground shooting range, weapons thousands of rounds of ammo a

You kids know that not all gangs are hispanic right?

You do know that not all motorcycle gangs are white, right? There are 88 separate gangs in the city of Fontana..

Fontana Gang Map - Google My Maps

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, there was an American flag hanging in one corner, not a meskin flag..

Police say they found an underground gang hideout and shooting range, and they’re not impressed
Why would you assume I thought all motorcycle gangs were white?

Good catch on the flag, I missed that.

I'm not saying it is white guys, what I'm saying is it isn't automatically the Mexicans so many here assumed it was. Of course it might be, but it's equally likely it isn't.

Gangsters are all shitheads, white, black, or Hispanic. But who wouldn't want an underground gun range? Kinda cool to have a place to pop off a few rounds at 2 in the morning. I wouldn't do that out back because it would scare the hell out of the neighbors.

You do know that not all motorcycle gangs are white, right? There are 88 separate gangs in the city of Fontana..

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, there was an American flag hanging in one corner, not a meskin flag..

Police say they found an underground gang hideout and shooting range, and they’re not impressed

I'm not saying it is white guys, what I'm saying is it isn't automatically the Mexicans so many here assumed it was. Of course it might be, but it's equally likely it isn't.

Gangsters are all shitheads, white, black, or Hispanic. But who wouldn't want an underground gun range? Kinda cool to have a place to pop off a few rounds at 2 in the morning. I wouldn't do that out back because it would scare the hell out of the neighbors.
When I was a young man I use to make a fair bit of side money building bullet traps for indoor ranges. I should start doing that again. Help pay for my hunting habit.

When I was a young man I use to make a fair bit of side money building bullet traps for indoor ranges. I should start doing that again. Help pay for my hunting habit.

An indoor range would be nice but like was said, good ventilation is a necessity. Even if you're using jacketed bullets, the amount of lead from the lead styphnate, lead azide, and barium compounds in the primers make good ventilation a good idea.

Although I think the toxic effects of lead are greatly over-rated. I've been shooting, handloading, and casting bullets for decades and haven't suffered any headaches or short-term memory loss. I was an electronic bench tech for 15 years too, peering through a magnifying glass and breathing solder fumes. So I'd take the lead scare with a grain of salt. You just don't want to eat the stuff.

An indoor range would be nice but like was said, good ventilation is a necessity. Even if you're using jacketed bullets, the amount of lead from the lead styphnate, lead azide, and barium compounds in the primers make good ventilation a good idea.

Although I think the toxic effects of lead are greatly over-rated. I've been shooting, handloading, and casting bullets for decades and haven't suffered any headaches or short-term memory loss. I was an electronic bench tech for 15 years too, peering through a magnifying glass and breathing solder fumes. So I'd take the lead scare with a grain of salt. You just don't want to eat the stuff.
I worked with one tech a guy from the navy and every time he would get ready to soldier he would sniff the fumes and I always thought was odd since the chemical compounds are toxic...

I worked with one tech a guy from the navy and every time he would get ready to soldier he would sniff the fumes and I always thought was odd since the chemical compounds are toxic...

Supposedly. But they never has any effec onn meee. urk.

:21:

I can walk out side and pop some off and no one will give a crap. If any one even hears it. The only time I have to worry about that is when I am in my condo, next to never. I can take a few steps out side right now and see nothing but trees and the Ohio river. I spend two maybe three days a week in the city these days. Most the time I am at this camper or the one on the Portage. If I were at the one on the portage I would be ice fishing right now. Oh, well hind sight is 20/20

I can walk out side and pop some off and no one will give a crap. If any one even hears it. The only time I have to worry about that is when I am in my condo, next to never. I can take a few steps out side right now and see nothing but trees and the Ohio river. I spend two maybe three days a week in the city these days. Most the time I am at this camper or the one on the Portage. If I were at the one on the portage I would be ice fishing right now. Oh, well hind sight is 20/20

Suppressors, if you can afford them. Wish I could, they save you from hearing loss...

Suppressors.jpg

Suppressors, if you can afford them. Wish I could, they save you from hearing loss...

Suppressors.jpg
We are a bit to late on the hearing loss thing.

Suppressors.jpg

I don’t know, the ones I have tried are still pretty loud. And I don’t like that back blast thing you get with them.

Suppressors.jpg
We are a bit to late on the hearing loss thing.

Whut?

Suppressors.jpg

I don’t know, the ones I have tried are still pretty loud. And I don’t like that back blast thing you get with them.
They have silencers so good all you here is the slide and strike of the firing pin. With my habits they are out of my price range. My first priority this spring is some spider rigging so I have a chance at winning some croppie tournies this year. Then a 223 for coyotee hunting. I would like a new 12 gauge for turkey season but also want a yak. I think the yak wins and thats is my budget for the summer. Sound control is for some one already set up. As far as kick back use a rifle or shot gun and plant firmly to shoulder. You will be fine.

Suppressors.jpg

They have silencers so good all you here is the slide and strike of the firing pin. With my habits they are out of my price range. My first priority this spring is some spider rigging so I have a chance at winning some croppie tournies this year. Then a 223 for coyotee hunting. I would like a new 12 gauge for turkey season but also want a yak. I think the yak wins and thats is my budget for the summer. Sound control is for some one already set up. As far as kick back use a rifle or shot gun and plant firmly to shoulder. You will be fine.

Not the kick, I was shooting a surpressed AR in “fun mode” and I noticed this shock wave coming at me. Not so with the Glock. Look at used yaks. I saw on on the “free” section of Craig’s list, and a few going for like $350 in the 12-14’ range. Good luck with the paper mouths. I prefer homemade jigs made from red T-shirt material.

Suppressors.jpg

Not the kick, I was shooting a surpressed AR in “fun mode” and I noticed this shock wave coming at me. Not so with the Glock. Look at used yaks. I saw on on the “free” section of Craig’s list, and a few going for like $350 in the 12-14’ range. Good luck with the paper mouths. I prefer homemade jigs made from red T-shirt material.
Any of them fishing yaks? I want pole holders and adjustable seat. I am doing mainly croppie tournies with it. I am going to borrow for the only river excursion this year. Doing a three day trip down the mad river when they release the rainbow trout. All the rest of my plans are lake. I am recently divorced and am starting over on the whole stuff thing. My tourney partner is on the other hand fully equipped. While It pains me to say it I am fishing out his tackle at the moment. The divorce kicked me pretty good financially, the good news is my friends are still wealthy. I am kinda like that Kado Keylen dude these days only I have about twelve OJ's that expect me to continue to run with them.

Suppressors.jpg

Any of them fishing yaks? I want pole holders and adjustable seat. I am doing mainly croppie tournies with it. I am going to borrow for the only river excursion this year. Doing a three day trip down the mad river when they release the rainbow trout. All the rest of my plans are lake. I am recently divorced and am starting over on the whole stuff thing. My tourney partner is on the other hand fully equipped. While It pains me to say it I am fishing out his tackle at the moment. The divorce kicked me pretty good financially, the good news is my friends are still wealthy. I am kinda like that Kado Keylen dude these days only I have about twelve OJ's that expect me to continue to run with them.

PM coming stand by.

They have silencers so good all you here is the slide and strike of the firing pin.
Dude no. That's Hollywood nonsense. A suppressor knocks the noise down some yes, but we're talking about going from jet exhaust to fire truck, not just the sound of the slide or the hammer. Firing a suppressed pistol bare headed sounds about the same firing it unsuppressed with your muffs on.

They have silencers so good all you here is the slide and strike of the firing pin.
Dude no. That's Hollywood nonsense. A suppressor knocks the noise down some yes, but we're talking about going from jet exhaust to fire truck, not just the sound of the slide or the hammer. Firing a suppressed pistol bare headed sounds about the same firing it unsuppressed with your muffs on.

It will ring the ears. Still would not shoot them indoors without protection. An M-16 is like a .22 to me.

It will ring the ears. Still would not shoot them indoors without protection. An M-16 is like a .22 to me.
Which is pretty much the opposite of what you posted first.

Emoticon.gif

Forum List

Back