California police discover secret underground shooting range, weapons thousands of rounds of ammo a

You kids know that not all gangs are hispanic right?

You do know that not all motorcycle gangs are white, right? There are 88 separate gangs in the city of Fontana..

Fontana Gang Map - Google My Maps

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, there was an American flag hanging in one corner, not a meskin flag..

Police say they found an underground gang hideout and shooting range, and they’re not impressed

And the suspect's name is Charles McMillian. That's a very white name.

You do know that not all motorcycle gangs are white, right? There are 88 separate gangs in the city of Fontana..

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, there was an American flag hanging in one corner, not a meskin flag..

Police say they found an underground gang hideout and shooting range, and they’re not impressed

Those damned Scotsmen again. I knew it!

At least he was considerate enough that he didn't want to bother his neighbors with all that noise.

He's one of those Irish Mexicans. You know, like Carlos O'Kelly.

Forum List

Back