California Power Grid Near Collapse Again After Summer Heatwave

Upgrade our energy grid and create more local jobs!
Like I said, Democrats are in charge.
FYI- also no fresh water to drink after decades of doing nothing to improve the water infrastructure.
Right wing tax cut economics makes it difficult to fund Government.

California has the highest state income tax in the nation. Where is all that money going?

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

IIllegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

FYI- also no fresh water to drink after decades of doing nothing to improve the water infrastructure.

California has the highest state income tax in the nation. Where is all that money going?

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/
Actually being moral enough to be faithful in the execution of our own express federal Constitution could solve this dilemma. We should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass since we have no express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Right-Wingers prefer to resort to right wing fantasy instead of sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation.

Actually being moral enough to be faithful in the execution of our own express federal Constitution could solve this dilemma. We should have no illegal problem nor any illegal underclass since we have no express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Right-Wingers prefer to resort to right wing fantasy instead of sublime Truth (value) discoverable through argumentation.

Hey, where does California rank within the nation in terms of educational outcomes?

So why don't you believe your own post?

The state is trying to not have to buy electricity from other states. The power lines are Ok and PG&E has been upgrading them . We have the power all that is needed is to finish the upgrades and the dams under construction.

Hey, where does California rank within the nation in terms of educational outcomes?
I have no idea what you mean. California has the largest economy in the Union.

In the State mandating every car must be EV.

Leftardism in full glory.

You make no sense, of course. White-right traitors never do. A HEAT WAVE caused massive energy usage, hence the problem. The heat wave was, in turn, caused by global warming, which Republiscum refuse to address.

And so, we can chalk all of this up to RepubliKlan Party malfeasance and mismanagement. You freaks screw up everything you touch.

Hey idiot, that CAGW fraud was exposed over a fucking decade ago in the leaked climategate emails.

You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend science.

You make no sense, of course. White-right traitors never do. A HEAT WAVE caused massive energy usage, hence the problem. The heat wave was, in turn, caused by global warming, which Republiscum refuse to address.

And so, we can chalk all of this up to RepubliKlan Party malfeasance and mismanagement. You freaks screw up everything you touch.

Hey idiot, that CAGW fraud was exposed over a fucking decade ago in the leaked climategate emails.

You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend science.

All they can do is parrot what they’ve been instructed to parrot. And like parrots, they have no idea what they’re saying.

And yet it ranks near the bottom in every category that would make the lives of its residents better; education, air quality, crime, homelessness, traffic congestion, illegal immigration, overcrowding, gang violence, cost of living, drug abuse, child abuse, etc. With all that money, why is the state such a shithole?

And yet it ranks near the bottom in every category that would make the lives of its residents better; education, air quality, crime, homelessness, traffic congestion, illegal immigration, overcrowding, gang violence, cost of living, drug abuse, child abuse, etc. With all that money, why is the state such a shithole?
When I grew up in California it was ranked #1 in education, infrastructure, affordability, and jobs.
Today it’s 45-50 in all those categories now that Democrats took it over.

Last edited:

Upgrading infrastructure can help improve the standard of living for the private sector.

Upgrading infrastructure can help improve the standard of living for the private sector.

What is California waiting for? They have the largest budget in the nation by far.

What is California waiting for?
I should ask my State representatives to State government.

What is California waiting for?
I should ask my State representatives to State government.

Good luck with that.

Every year for DECADES. They will never solve this problem because they don't want to.

Who is this "they"? The problem affecting California is global warming. Now tell us, which Party is it that refuses to address that? Right... the Party of Treason, the Republiscum.

LOL!!! OMG!!!

Yeah until Trump, Death Valley was called Pleasant Valley!

Speaking of which, Death Valley was once the largest lake on the continent and is now the hottest and driest. There’s actually fish in Death Vally.
I blame Fred Flinstone.

Surface areaAbout 1,600 square kilometres (620 sq mi)

Surface area31,700 sq mi (82,000 km2)[7]

Forum List

Back